Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-03-2019, 03:02 AM #21
Contender

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
Mash121 has a reputation beyond reputeMash121 has a reputation beyond reputeMash121 has a reputation beyond reputeMash121 has a reputation beyond reputeMash121 has a reputation beyond reputeMash121 has a reputation beyond reputeMash121 has a reputation beyond reputeMash121 has a reputation beyond reputeMash121 has a reputation beyond reputeMash121 has a reputation beyond reputeMash121 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 8,879.49

Not bad advice at all.. He told AJ too tie him up and work the jab, he didn't. AJ seems to have very low ring iq. That's a problem. You can't rely on your trainer to tell you everything you need to do. AJ didn't even enforce the basics against a come forward fighter. Jab and move, tie up. He allowed Ruiz to easily get on the inside and traded which was careless.
Mash121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-03-2019, 03:12 AM #22
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quoted: 13113 Post(s)
Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,270.49
Total Points: 1,046,986.99
Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev 
Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 
No Message - Scott. Weiland Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX Cheers! - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 
LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Because you're cool - jaded &quot;no more than 3 replies&quot; dumbass ) - Ogecca MaMa since you think negative of others. f*ck yourself with it - Ogecca MaMa Block this you queer. - denium 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Rexy_ View Post
This is what I’ve been saying. Everyone saying AJ needs a new trainer when he didn’t follow a single instruction
Yea, I honestly think it was sound advice. People here want to criticize the corner but how can you criticize a strategy AJ wouldn't follow? It was not to load up, not to plant the feet. Look at how AJ got caught! Fking planting his feet or not maintaining range as Ruiz moved. My coach used to tell me that tall guys should never lose to small, heavy guys because all the physical advantages are theirs. AJ should have been able to keep him off with the 1-2 all night. But, he wasn't respecting Ruiz. If he would have done his best Klitschko impersonation like McCracken was imploring him to, I fully believe he wouldn't have lost.

And, the worst thing I saw, was the way AJ took punches. Ruiz isn't a crisp or accurate puncher. But, AJ was turning the wrong way, not slipping his head to deflect the impact. He was clenching up and panicking like an amateur.
Redd Foxx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 03:22 AM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 407 Post(s)
Simurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 17,087.40
Happy New Year - Freedom. one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Merry Christmas &amp; Happy New Year - Freedom2013 Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 

It was too much pressure on AJ, I think he cracked. He tried to control everything... The long discussions from the round 1 are bizarre.
Simurgh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 03:23 AM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2894 Post(s)
deathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,144.15
Total Points: 27,777.61
Quality Poster - Dr Rumack consistent quality posting - Beyonce Bomber Funny comment about the Larry account - Nomadic Flamboyant poster - Weltschmerz word life - Santa_ 
Cheers! - BombZquad You are an awesome poster, you rock! - Slick..Slayer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mash121 View Post
Not bad advice at all.. He told AJ too tie him up and work the jab, he didn't. AJ seems to have very low ring iq. That's a problem. You can't rely on your trainer to tell you everything you need to do. AJ didn't even enforce the basics against a come forward fighter. Jab and move, tie up. He allowed Ruiz to easily get on the inside and traded which was careless.
The start of the end in the 7th was when AJ did exactly what he was told not to do. He threw a left hook and Ruiz got him first with one.

McCracken has been getting some criticism but his advice was solid enough there
deathofaclown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 03:13 AM #25
Interim Champion

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
JimmyValmer is infamous around these partsJimmyValmer is infamous around these partsJimmyValmer is infamous around these partsJimmyValmer is infamous around these partsJimmyValmer is infamous around these partsJimmyValmer is infamous around these partsJimmyValmer is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,184.80
Total Points: 45,453.41

He got KTFO in sparring by some bum named Deweyko
JimmyValmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 03:34 AM #26
Platinum Member

Quoted: 2581 Post(s)
'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 9,432.62
troll - !nternation you're a fool - !nternation fool - !nternation moron - !nternation idiot - !nternation 
silly boy - !nternation what a fool you are - !nternation just another reminder you are an idiot - !nternation stick it up your ass - !nternation what a moron - !nternation 
No Message - !nternation Count them Benjamin... - Tony Trick-Pony Tony trick-pony alt - %100 Tony trick-pony alt - %100 You're an idiot - %100 
Tony trick-pony alt - %100 Tony trick-pony alt - %100 You look like the fag that you are - %100 Our common enemy- %100 aka Lester.  LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 

Micracka: "keep using the jab 1-2 hut-hut jab 1-2 left right hut hut blue 42!!

AJ: "Wot am I spose'd to do tho, guv'ner?"

Micracka: "jab jab 1-2, hut-hut 1-2 blue 42......."

AJ Botta jump ship yo
'b' is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 03:35 AM #27
Platinum Member

Quoted: 2581 Post(s)
'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 9,432.62
troll - !nternation you're a fool - !nternation fool - !nternation moron - !nternation idiot - !nternation 
silly boy - !nternation what a fool you are - !nternation just another reminder you are an idiot - !nternation stick it up your ass - !nternation what a moron - !nternation 
No Message - !nternation Count them Benjamin... - Tony Trick-Pony Tony trick-pony alt - %100 Tony trick-pony alt - %100 You're an idiot - %100 
Tony trick-pony alt - %100 Tony trick-pony alt - %100 You look like the fag that you are - %100 Our common enemy- %100 aka Lester.  LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyValmer View Post
He got KTFO in sparring by some bum named Deweyko
He got knocked out by Malcolm in the middles younger brother? Says it all really, UK bums on suicide watch
'b' is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 03:37 AM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2652 Post(s)
DuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,276.84
Total Points: 57,791.30
I'm proud to be the first to pop your ignorance cherry - Boxing Goat Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDramaShow! View Post

After Round 4

McCracken: Come on listen. All that happened was you hurt him and you rushed in and he caught you. Put your legs out. Do what you gotta do... Solid jab and the right hand, just moving, defending with your head movement and your hands alright? Keep the hands up when you're boxing. AJ's face. Don't come down

AJ: What shot was it?

McCracken: He caught you with a hook because you loaded up, alright? So let's just keep the hands up. Listen you're back in the game, jab jab right hand, calm, you'll break him down you can do this. If you stay busy for two rounds you can do this. Come on!

After Round 5

McCracken: Don't look for hooks

AJ: He got me with a hook?

McCracken: Yeah he caught you with a hook because you loaded up with your own hook. Jab jab right hand, listen we've got to win these rounds now mate, come on let's get into gear now. Come on let's get boxing again

AJ: What will he come out and do?

McCracken: He'll come out and try a stalk you and throw hooks

AJ: Yeah

After Round 6

McCracken: All you've got to do is start throwing your 1-2s alright? Have a drink alright. All you've got to do is start throwing your 1-2s mate. And shoot the odd body shot down that's all you've got to do

AJ: Why am I feeling like this though?

McCracken: You've just got to time him, if you hit him you'll slow him right down. Deep breaths... Come on you can do this... jab jab right hand

AJ: Yeah. What shots will catch him?

McCracken: Left and right, left and right long, and then look for the hook round the side

AJ: What shot caught him though?

McCracken: The jab and the right hand. Come on uppercut and hook as well inside. When you block uppercut come on. Be busier though Josh

Source : [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Credits to : u/huntergreeny
These are the concerning ones to me. He was feeling funny and most importantly he forgot what he already asked before. He asked twice which shot put him down and he forgot it the next round. Concussion?
DuckAdonis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 03:39 AM #29
Poon Slayer

Quoted: 2586 Post(s)
Bobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 221,447.81
Total Points: 257,940.15
I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 Here, go fuck yourself faggot. - HAMMER77777 
Youre nothing but a troll and I ain't letting u get away with it.   U about to be banned. - HAMMER77777 I'm going to have u banned for personal attacks.  Permanently.  Idiot - HAMMER77777 Suck on this. - HAMMER77777 Cheers bro - anthonydavid11 Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Happy 2018, Bobby! - anthonydavid11 Eat well, brotha! - Tony Trick-Pony Them dollas, cuh - Tony Trick-Pony Dat fat fvck be trippin, doe - Tony Trick-Pony 
LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Respek, Deezel... - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers bruh - denium Keep making those trolls cry - 1bad65 

Very telling. They didn't want anything short because they were worried about the speed. That's why AJ was hyperventilating.
Bobby Deez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 03:42 AM #30
Poon Slayer

Quoted: 2586 Post(s)
Bobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 221,447.81
Total Points: 257,940.15
I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 Here, go fuck yourself faggot. - HAMMER77777 
Youre nothing but a troll and I ain't letting u get away with it.   U about to be banned. - HAMMER77777 I'm going to have u banned for personal attacks.  Permanently.  Idiot - HAMMER77777 Suck on this. - HAMMER77777 Cheers bro - anthonydavid11 Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Happy 2018, Bobby! - anthonydavid11 Eat well, brotha! - Tony Trick-Pony Them dollas, cuh - Tony Trick-Pony Dat fat fvck be trippin, doe - Tony Trick-Pony 
LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Respek, Deezel... - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers bruh - denium Keep making those trolls cry - 1bad65 

Only bad advice his corner gave him in this situation was telling him to clinch. Ruiz started lighting him on the inside. Good advice against most heavyweights.. bad advice against short Mexicans.
Bobby Deez is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
anthony, corner, full, joshua, rounds, talking, transcript

User Tag List