Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-02-2019, 12:35 PM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3657 Post(s)
D4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,289.64
Total Points: 70,632.25
for creating a cool thread - mathed No Message - Tha_Greatest Cheers bro - dan_cov Euro 2012 - Top goalscorer winner! - Fury some pie for an atg - sugarsmosley 
For the prediction competition - jas Cheers! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
You don't have to say "no mas" to make it clear you don't want to continue.

But, I'm not sure he did quit. I thought he did when I watched it live, but I'm now leaning towards him being confused and not really understanding what was going on. He just seemed to forget that the referee can't allow him as much time as he wants.

Maybe Eddie forget the bribe
D4thincarnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-02-2019, 12:39 PM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5015 Post(s)
Szef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,396.77
Total Points: 81,025.06
No Message - Scott Weiland TO A FUNNY POSTER - jas lol - -jose- No Message - RwK No Message - RwK 
It's not a donut.It's a co.ck ring.For future escapades.Love Hugh.P.S You'll thank me later. - HughJass Merry Xmas bro. - HughJass thanks for the compliment, i am not hilarious, lol, i think things i say are hilarious because they are true, when somebody tries to argue against the truth, it makes my logic even more hilarious because people tend to get so mad over a fact, it caus - Tha_Greatest Happy New Year bro - HughJass Will bring ye luck - Rocky... 
cake from your 5,000th post party - Mike D Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear Niech Żyje Polska - -Weltschmerz- 
Merry Christmas - TBear For making stupid comments - Mr McDowell garbage poster - steve j Have a Żywiec... - BoxingFan85 &quot;Location: Ancient Egypt.&quot; Lmaaaaooooooo - P.K Dionysus 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
Spit out his mouthpiece. Looked over to his corner to save him. Wouldn't come out of the corner when the ref told him let's fight.

He quit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marchegiano View Post
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
You must be new to boxing

Dudes being done and not wanting to admit it to save face is a long tradition. That's why we say it's up to the ref to protect them, they will not protect themselves. The gumshield is a classic giveaway. If you spit it out you'd better pop up like a demon and be roaring to go not resting in a corner looking meekly at your team.

Dude's spirit got broken. He wasn't going to come back he was going to get hurt.
He spat out his mouthpiece vs Klitschko too. Did he want to quit in that fight too?

He wanted to get some extra time to recover. He when the ref asked him if wants to continue he said yes, twice. But he was clearly out of it and the ref noticed that, that's why he waved the fight off.
Szef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 12:40 PM #23
Contender

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
Pac-Fraud has a reputation beyond reputePac-Fraud has a reputation beyond reputePac-Fraud has a reputation beyond reputePac-Fraud has a reputation beyond reputePac-Fraud has a reputation beyond reputePac-Fraud has a reputation beyond reputePac-Fraud has a reputation beyond reputePac-Fraud has a reputation beyond reputePac-Fraud has a reputation beyond reputePac-Fraud has a reputation beyond reputePac-Fraud has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 3,359.14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marchegiano View Post
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
You must be new to boxing

Dudes being done and not wanting to admit it to save face is a long tradition. That's why we say it's up to the ref to protect them, they will not protect themselves. The gumshield is a classic giveaway. If you spit it out you'd better pop up like a demon and be roaring to go not resting in a corner looking meekly at your team.

Dude's spirit got broken. He wasn't going to come back he was going to get hurt.
Lol STFU. So he quit because apparently you're some kind of mind-reader and you can tell he quit? Lmao. Gum shields fall out all the time, doesn't mean shyt.

Ive boxed before. You've obviously never boxed a day in your life and you want to call real fighters quitters. GTFO.
Pac-Fraud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 12:49 PM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 23302 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 108,667.09
Total Points: 618,774.10
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr Your reparations - Robbie Barrett 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szef View Post
He spat out his mouthpiece vs Klitschko too. Did he want to quit in that fight too?

He wanted to get some extra time to recover. He when the ref asked him if wants to continue he said yes, twice. But he was clearly out of it and the ref noticed that, that's why he waved the fight off.
And he got up and when the ref said let's fight he fought against Klitschko. Even after the ref waved the fight off last night he was still in the corner with his hands on the ropes. He was glued to that corner and wasn't coming out. When the ref says let's fight you gotta be ready to fight.
Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 12:55 PM #25
Undisputed Champion

Szef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Scott Weiland TO A FUNNY POSTER - jas lol - -jose- No Message - RwK No Message - RwK 
It's not a donut.It's a co.ck ring.For future escapades.Love Hugh.P.S You'll thank me later. - HughJass Merry Xmas bro. - HughJass thanks for the compliment, i am not hilarious, lol, i think things i say are hilarious because they are true, when somebody tries to argue against the truth, it makes my logic even more hilarious because people tend to get so mad over a fact, it caus - Tha_Greatest Happy New Year bro - HughJass Will bring ye luck - Rocky... 
cake from your 5,000th post party - Mike D Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear Niech Żyje Polska - -Weltschmerz- 
Merry Christmas - TBear For making stupid comments - Mr McDowell garbage poster - steve j Have a Żywiec... - BoxingFan85 &quot;Location: Ancient Egypt.&quot; Lmaaaaooooooo - P.K Dionysus 

Quote:
And he got up and when the ref said let's fight he fought against Klitschko. Even after the ref waved the fight off last night he was still in the corner with his hands on the ropes. He was glued to that corner and wasn't coming out. When the ref says let's fight you gotta be ready to fight.
That's because he was out of it. He never really recovered from the temple shot in the third round. He got knocked down 4 times and got up every time. He didn't quit.
Old 06-02-2019, 12:57 PM #26
Undisputed Champion

Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr Your reparations - Robbie Barrett 

Quote:
That's because he was out of it. He never really recovered from the temple shot in the third round. He got knocked down 4 times and got up every time. He didn't quit.
Ok so when the ref says let's fight and the fighter doesn't move and the fight is called off what do you call it?
Old 06-02-2019, 12:59 PM #27
Still Smokin'

Quoted: 7842 Post(s)
LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,309.08
Total Points: 90,843.66
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Thank u sir. - Trudoe Thanks for the help - mathed Thanks for the help - mathed For shitting all over Weltz's B1tch T1Ts - Col. Hans Landa 
This should come in handy when sheltering from the shower of shite that is Rammstein's posts. - Finn No Message - Scott-Weiland No Message - -jose- Happy New Year m8 - HughJass Aww god loves a tryer - Salim_Shady 
Little baby wanna cry ? - Scott-Weiland specially made by Wlad, he loves his haters too f@ggot - ThatLeftaMarc Fury openly pays for his fan's dildos - NapoleonCake No Message - mathed No Message - mathed 
Hopefully no vibrator needed and just a good fight no excuses. - Scott-Weiland Happy Christmas/Holidays, all the best for 2016. - Box-Office Flamboyant poster - Weltschmerz No Message - MDPopescu Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Weltschmerz- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Scott-Weiland Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott.Weiland. Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott.Weiland. Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott.Weiland. 

he was clearly concussed and the fight needed to be stopped.
LacedUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 01:04 PM #28
USSR-born

Quoted: 5227 Post(s)
Pigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,348.85
Total Points: 44,263.54
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

The thing I didn't understand was why the ref told him to box without putting his mouthpiece back in.
Pigeons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 01:05 PM #29
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Ok so when the ref says let's fight and the fighter doesn't move and the fight is called off what do you call it?
I've told you twice already. I call it a concussion.
Old 06-02-2019, 01:08 PM #30
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
I've told you twice already. I call it a concussion.
So he quit because he has a concussion.

Share This With Friends

Tags
joshua, people, quit????????