Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-31-2019, 12:13 AM #301
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 16924 Post(s)
aboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,289.64
Total Points: 146,572.66
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real King Kong View Post
[email protected] the stories you’re telling yourself to counteract the cognitive dissonance. You’ve spent the better part of the last 2 years calling Joshua a duck...as soon as wilder flat out admits he’s avoiding the fight, it turns to “he’s likely been given assurances by Hearn the fight will eventually happen” and “he’s jumped on board to build the fight”. Lmao

what was inaccurate in that post ?

and if it was speculation, I said it was speculation

what " specifically " did you agree with, Mr " Specifics "..... ?

they CLEARLY avoided that fight at least TWICE in 2018

Wilder would be a fool to wait around begging for scraps, like Golovkin

like I said earlier..... over the last few days Wilder and Joshua have both come out and said the other guy is not ducking, and are both assuring their fans that fight will happen

believe that is coincidence if you want

Quote:
I’m not mad at the Ortiz fight...I felt like he deserved a rematch. It was just predictable when Ortiz walked away from the aj fight right around the time wilder was saying he’s “not interested in fighting aj this year...not even for 50-50”. We all knew what was coming lol. If aj said that and signed to rematch whyte you’d be spamming the **** out of nsb blowing your load over aj “ducking”.😆

right, you were just having another whine about nothing

two words..... Andy Ruiz
aboutfkntime is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-31-2019, 01:35 AM #302
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4788 Post(s)
Real King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,251.62
Total Points: 42,656.51
No Message - Tha_Greatest So true... - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder Consistently great posting. - Boy Jones Jr. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboutfkntime View Post
what was inaccurate in that post ?

and if it was speculation, I said it was speculation

what " specifically " did you agree with, Mr " Specifics "..... ?

they CLEARLY avoided that fight at least TWICE in 2018

like I said earlier..... over the last few days Wilder and Joshua have both come out and said the other guy is not ducking, and are both assuring their fans that fight will happen

believe that is coincidence if you want

right, you were just having another whine about nothing

two words..... Andy Ruiz
I didn’t criticize Ortiz as an opponent, though I’d rather see the fight for undisputed, i was criticizing the about face by wilder and predictable in house matchups that follow.

You’re still whining about last year when it comes to Joshua, but will find any excuse to not call what wilder is doing right now, avoiding the fight. I see you criticize people for speculating on the specifics of what wilder turned down and questioning the motives of his team, but that’s exactly what you’ve been doing with Joshua for the last year lol. You look like a right fool.😆
Real King Kong is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 07:23 PM #303
Undisputed Champion

aboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these parts
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 

Quote:
I didn’t criticize Ortiz as an opponent, though I’d rather see the fight for undisputed, i was criticizing the about face by wilder and predictable in house matchups that follow.

You’re still whining about last year when it comes to Joshua, but will find any excuse to not call what wilder is doing right now, avoiding the fight. I see you criticize people for speculating on the specifics of what wilder turned down and questioning the motives of his team, but that’s exactly what you’ve been doing with Joshua for the last year lol. You look like a right fool.��

I did no such thing you excuse-making fukwit.....

Team Moron CLEARLY avoided that fight at least TWICE in 2018

CLEARLY !!
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

now he is playing the same game, but better..... and now you are crying

AJ clearly ducked Wilder, he obviously avoided that fight..... and what did you do?..... right, you stayed quiet..... you crawled back in your hole, and you shut your mouth.....

..... and yet, now that Wilder is playing the same game..... you are suddenly crying like a little bltch
Old 05-31-2019, 07:29 PM #304
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
..... now that Wilder is playing the same game..... you are suddenly crying like a little bltch

you are LITERALLY crying because Poshua is looking like a duck

Lennox Lewis said it..... Khan said it..... Froch said it..... Hatton said it..... Haye said it..... Bellew said it..... Warren said it.....

everyone knows..... except you.....

..... have some pride LMAO
Old 05-31-2019, 08:31 PM #305
Undisputed Champion

Real King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond reputeReal King Kong has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Tha_Greatest So true... - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder Consistently great posting. - Boy Jones Jr. 

Quote:
I did no such thing you excuse-making fukwit.....

Team Moron CLEARLY avoided that fight at least TWICE in 2018

CLEARLY !!

now he is playing the same game, but better..... and now you are crying

AJ clearly ducked Wilder, he obviously avoided that fight..... and what did you do?..... right, you stayed quiet..... you crawled back in your hole, and you shut your mouth.....

..... and yet, now that Wilder is playing the same game..... you are suddenly crying like a little bltch
About damn time you admitted that lol. You’re still an idiot tho.
Old 06-01-2019, 12:14 AM #306
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
About damn time you admitted that lol. You’re still an idiot tho.

like I have told you now, what..... DOZENS of times
..... Wilder moved on when it became obvious that those liars were not ready to make that fight..... rather than hang around begging for a handout like Grovelkin

it is aboutfkntime that AJ's crybaby-bltch fanbase grew up

you crying about Wilder, because of 2x decisions made by Joshua..... is quite [email protected], and frankly embarrassing
Old 06-01-2019, 01:22 AM #307
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
like I have told you now, what..... DOZENS of times
..... Wilder moved on when it became obvious that those liars were not ready to make that fight..... rather than hang around begging for a handout like Grovelkin

it is aboutfkntime that AJ's crybaby-bltch fanbase grew up

you crying about Wilder, because of 2x decisions made by Joshua..... is quite [email protected], and frankly embarrassing
Lol “moved on” doe...excuse making clown.

What if next year, wilder decided he was done “moving on” and started asking for the fight, and Joshua said nah...you rejected the 100mil and said you “weren’t interested”...so I’ve “moved on” and will rematch whyte and Parker. I mean, you couldn’t really complain about that if wilder gets a pass here, right?
Old 06-01-2019, 01:49 AM #308
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1365 Post(s)
ΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,576.23
Total Points: 32,692.24
Let me start you off - JimRaynor Um, WTF? I'm having a serious discussion here and u start some stupid shit. My wife just had lifesaving kidney transplant surgery after being on dialysis for Years. you can go fuck yourself asshole. Piece of shit. - HAMMER77777 So youre a racist?  I will get u banned for that asshole - HAMMER77777 U think I care about white?  Fuck crackers and racists.  U Know you will be banned.  And u insult my wife again, I will take care of u personally.  COme see me faggot. - HAMMER77777 You will be banned racist.  Fuck u honkey - HAMMER77777 
I dont Know what yoru problem is.  We're having a discussion on immigration and u needlessly insulted my wife for no reason.  I will get u banned.  asshole - HAMMER77777 You are a crazy peice of shit, moron.  Fucking race-baiter.  There is no such thing as race so stop bringing it up.  There is only 1 race and that is human.  I will get u banned.  Asshole.  Now leave me alone before I involve the authorities for hara - HAMMER77777 Oh man, this is too EZ.  I will get u banned for family bashing again.  Adios amigo!  Enjoy your next ban.  Hopefully will be permanent.  DOne. - Plier88888 Oh you're going to prison, dumbass.  For the record, my wife is American, not Filipina.  Just like I'm American, not Indian.  We are US citizens, and thats what matters.  Get a good lawyer. - Plier88888 I already Told the mods to Check your earlier post, so they Know youre writing about my wife.  I will celebrate when u get your permaban.  Thanks! - Plier88888 
You are going to prison for harrasment.  U think I'm playing too.  I will not drop the Charges, no matter how much u beg.  See u in court, in Bismarck, very soon. - Plier88888 U will be banned. - Plier88888 I Know some whores too.  It would suck being Married to 1 (not Saying u are).  :D - Plier88888 Butthurt Fag - Sifo Thanks buddy - 1bad65 
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Joshua's downfall! Mwahahaha! - 1hourRun 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - 1hourRun 

Now that Ward is no where in sight.
ΣNΣMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 06:20 PM #309
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Lol “moved on” doe...excuse making clown.

What if next year, wilder decided he was done “moving on” and started asking for the fight, and Joshua said nah...you rejected the 100mil and said you “weren’t interested”...so I’ve “moved on” and will rematch whyte and Parker. I mean, you couldn’t really complain about that if wilder gets a pass here, right?

I don't do whiney " what if's " clown-boy.....

" what if " AJ did not kill that fight TWICE last year..... ?
Old 06-01-2019, 06:21 PM #310
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ΣNΣMY View Post
Now that Ward is no where in sight.

yea, I guess Golovkin wanted Ward to be " comfortable " as well

Share This With Friends

User Tag List