Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-30-2019, 11:07 PM #51
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
Grimgash has a reputation beyond reputeGrimgash has a reputation beyond reputeGrimgash has a reputation beyond reputeGrimgash has a reputation beyond reputeGrimgash has a reputation beyond reputeGrimgash has a reputation beyond reputeGrimgash has a reputation beyond reputeGrimgash has a reputation beyond reputeGrimgash has a reputation beyond reputeGrimgash has a reputation beyond reputeGrimgash has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,362.37
Total Points: 12,449.07
Cheers! - Boxing Goat 
Send a message via AIM to Grimgash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toffee View Post
What does it speak volumes about though?

I'm not interesting in scoring petty internet points about Joshua and Wilder.

I'm fairly confident it doesn't speak volumes about Wilder's profile in the US compared to Joshua. Does it?

It could speak volumes about Hearn? Does he simply put more into the promotion of the event?

Or does it speak volumes about something else? There must be a reason!
I mean outside of that picture the buzz in America outside of that area isn't big. It was in another thread mentioned a lot of casuals have 0 idea there's even a fight this weekend. He'll I didn't even know it was Saturday for sure. Doing it in NY is good because close to UK but honestly the further west you go the less you hear of it. Not a knock on him it's his first US fight but there is almost 0 buzz going around.
Grimgash is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<

Share This With Friends

Tags
anthony, hes, joshua, london, love

User Tag List