Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: Wilder Ducks Again, He's Cruel To Face an Old Pensioner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    Fought Fury & Ortiz in what will be 3 of his last 4 fights.
    Funny thing is Wilders actually now facing the better competition than all these guys claiming he's a duck.
    Ortiz has proven nothing. His boogeyman aura has gone. Claiming he's a master boxer is stupid. Szpilka was boxing Wilder just as good as Ortiz was.

Comment

Ortiz is on Takam`s level. When will Wilder`s fans stop hyping this guy? Look at his best wins, lol.

Comment

Whyte still doesn’t realize that you have to be relevant to be ducked.

Comment

Gotta agree with Whyte here. Ortiz has done nothing since being KO'd to suggest a different outcome and his stock and rep plummeted further with how his team handled the AJ offer. but i put the blame here on all those idiots flooding Wilder's social media with talk of how the doctor "saved" him vs Ortiz so he feels he gotta clear things up.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Ortiz has proven nothing. His boogeyman aura has gone. Claiming he's a master boxer is stupid. Szpilka was boxing Wilder just as good as Ortiz was.

People claim his boogeyman aura has gone but its just a great excuse to avoid him which Whyte has on several occasions to fight guys way less proven than and dangerous.

How can you duck a guy like this then proceed to talk ****?

Its just great matchmaking with Whyte stick him in with a load of smaller HWs who'll stand in front of him, avoid every big threat, make him look like he's improved and cash him out in a big fight which he'll be hopeless in.

Comment

People claim his boogeyman aura has gone but its just a great excuse to avoid him which Whyte has on several occasions to fight guys way less proven than and dangerous.

How can you duck a guy like this then proceed to talk ****?

Its just great matchmaking with Whyte stick him in with a load of smaller HWs who'll stand in front of him, avoid every big threat, make him look like he's improved and cash him out in a big fight which he'll be hopeless in.
              Whyte claims he's made multiple offers to fight Ortiz. Whyte ducking him is BS Wilder fans like to say to degrade the guy Wilder has been avoiding for years. Whyte has done the most and deserves a title shot, it's not even up for debate.

Comment

I'd rather see Wilder rematch Fury or fight AJ but this isn't a bad fight.

I think Wilder stops him again but Ortiz is still dangerous.

Idk why people are crapping on the fight so much its really not a bad fight. Ortiz showed he can outbox him and badly hurt him .

Its a good, competitive fight.

Its a better fight than Fury vs Schwarz, Aj vs Butterbean and Whyte vs that guy who'll run into left hooks all night.

Comment

What has Whyte done that is so great? Beat a 10 losses shot Chisora who even going back 5 years ago people were begging to retire? A drug tested Browne who even Dave Allen absolutely murdered? Parker a sort of B/C level HW coming off a loss

It just doesn't impress me. All sort of C level HWs
                  I'm not sure I'd class Browne as that even on the juice

I think its more about matchmaking. Good name value, not very good fighters.

Comment

What has Whyte done that is so great? Beat a 10 losses shot Chisora who even going back 5 years ago people were begging to retire? A drug tested Browne who even Dave Allen absolutely murdered? Parker a sort of B/C level HW coming off a loss

It just doesn't impress me. All sort of C level HWs
                    I'm not sure I'd class Browne as that even on the juice

I think its more about matchmaking. Good name value, not very good fighters.
                    Might not be impressed but it's better than any other challenger has done. Certainly better than what Ortiz has done.

Comment

I’m also delighted to announce that the IBC (Imaginary Boxing Commission) have just confirmed that their Super Lineal Champion Title is going to be on the line too when I face Tyson!

Whyte is absolutely spot on. Brilliant.

Comment

Working...
                      X