Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-27-2019, 10:29 PM #71
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5254 Post(s)
Sid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,302.57
Total Points: 107,151.73
To help you get in up your boyfriends hole - Scott. Weiland You come across as a bit of a cvnt - Mr McDowell You probably are a d1ck lol, but even so I felt guilty for sending you a dildo. - Mr McDowell Homo 4 Hearn - !a! Homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll you talk too much - ^lll you're annoying like a fly - ^lll shut up you self-important idiot - ^lll 
self-important idiot - ^lll you write a load of pretentious drivel - ^lll give it to gAy J before you suck him off - ^lll pretentious idiot - ^lll 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland Gay and Lesbian Pride - !a! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !a! Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamFighter View Post
i'm not a hater, i am just being reasonable unlike you. McGuigan took down an ATG. Joes best is beating just one elite SMW. It has nothing to do iwth steve cruz or malignaggi, they are irrelevant to who reached the highest achievement.

one ATG win> one elite win.

Mcguigan had the higher level achievement, its a fact.

Its highly significant that you only picked up on the calzaghe element in my post that covered 4 brit boxers - its very clear it is you that is targeting calzaghe, not me - I simply replied to the other guy on all the boxers he mentioned. But I forgive you for it, as you are obviously a big fan.

The irish may not forgive you for your casual racism towards them, trying to place an elite win over an ATG one, just cos Barry is irish is doesnt mean you can automatically class his ATG win as invalid.
Hopkins is not only superior to Pedroza, but was a whole lot more in his prime as well. Barry was in his absolute prime, whereas Calzaghe was years past his best. That win alone is better than anything McGuigan achieved. We don't even need to add anyone else Joe beat. But you think McGuigan was the more proven fighter? Crazy and deranged. But that's all I see when you post about Joe. What did he do, steal your girl from you or something?

Hopkins would go on and get a handful of quality wins after his defeat against Joe. Pedroza would go on and lose to two low level fighters before retiring.

As for the racism. Yeah, you're not right in the head alright.
Sid-Knee is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-09-2019, 02:36 AM #72
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1023 Post(s)
DreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,214.72
Total Points: 30,845.64
have a nice day - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid-Knee View Post
Hopkins , but was a whole lot more in his prime as well.
sid, dont ruin your own argument with such a fail, I prefer to argue with you on equal footing. trying to claim a 43 year old was more prime than a 30 year old only gets you ridicule.
I want to argue with you, not laugh at you!

Quote:
Barry was in his absolute prime, whereas Calzaghe was years past his best.
barry was prime because he has just had his best win. joe had his best 2 years earlier. he was only just post prime, dont add yet more ridicule to the failure of your opening line.

Quote:
That win alone is better than anything McGuigan achieved.
and so this remains wrong, you tired to reverse the truth.

Last edited by DreamFighter; 06-09-2019 at 02:39 AM.
DreamFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 07:22 PM #73
Undisputed Champion

Sid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond repute
To help you get in up your boyfriends hole - Scott. Weiland You come across as a bit of a cvnt - Mr McDowell You probably are a d1ck lol, but even so I felt guilty for sending you a dildo. - Mr McDowell Homo 4 Hearn - !a! Homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll you talk too much - ^lll you're annoying like a fly - ^lll shut up you self-important idiot - ^lll 
self-important idiot - ^lll you write a load of pretentious drivel - ^lll give it to gAy J before you suck him off - ^lll pretentious idiot - ^lll 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland Gay and Lesbian Pride - !a! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !a! Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamFighter View Post
sid, dont ruin your own argument with such a fail, I prefer to argue with you on equal footing. trying to claim a 43 year old was more prime than a 30 year old only gets you ridicule.
I want to argue with you, not laugh at you!

barry was prime because he has just had his best win. joe had his best 2 years earlier. he was only just post prime, dont add yet more ridicule to the failure of your opening line.

and so this remains wrong, you tired to reverse the truth.
Age doesn't come into it when it comes to prime. You can be in your 40's and still be on top. Then you can have fighters in their 20's who are shot due to losing or what not. Just look at Fernando Vargas and the likes.

The fact remains, Hopkins was in better condition than Pedroza was. Hopkins had some quality wins after the Calzaghe defeat. Pedroza was at the end of his career who beat a few bums then lost, then retired. That's to go with the fact that Hopkins was the much better fighter all time.

McGuigan was prime while Calzaghe was past is by more than a few years and having the second to last fight of his career. If you can't see the huge difference here, then you're too far gone in being unbiased when it comes to Calzaghe. But it's clear you hate him with a passion for what ever reason and look to dog him with the most mundane bullshlt I think I've ever seen. So save yourself from writing garbage because I just laugh at the shlt you have to say.

Prime isn't based off of your best win, but where you are in your career. Barry was prime full stop. I however would love for you to tell me when Barry was prime otherwise?
Old 06-10-2019, 01:29 AM #74
Interim Champion

Quoted: 258 Post(s)
Luccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 13,333.52

Quote:
Age doesn't come into it when it comes to prime. You can be in your 40's and still be on top. Then you can have fighters in their 20's who are shot due to losing or what not. Just look at Fernando Vargas and the likes.

The fact remains, Hopkins was in better condition than Pedroza was. Hopkins had some quality wins after the Calzaghe defeat. Pedroza was at the end of his career who beat a few bums then lost, then retired. That's to go with the fact that Hopkins was the much better fighter all time.

McGuigan was prime while Calzaghe was past is by more than a few years and having the second to last fight of his career. If you can't see the huge difference here, then you're too far gone in being unbiased when it comes to Calzaghe. But it's clear you hate him with a passion for what ever reason and look to dog him with the most mundane bullshlt I think I've ever seen. So save yourself from writing garbage because I just laugh at the shlt you have to say.

Prime isn't based off of your best win, but where you are in your career. Barry was prime full stop. I however would love for you to tell me when Barry was prime otherwise?
shut up kid 👍😃
Luccio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 01:53 AM #75
Interim Champion

Quoted: 308 Post(s)
Blond Beast is a splendid one to beholdBlond Beast is a splendid one to beholdBlond Beast is a splendid one to beholdBlond Beast is a splendid one to beholdBlond Beast is a splendid one to beholdBlond Beast is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,208.68
Total Points: 20,171.87

The term “Prime” is the lamest thing in boxing. It’s a joke. It’s like saying “what if so and so had his best day ever vs so and so?” Its just fantasy, no one will ever know, that’s why there’s real fights. U can only be ur best once. Tyson looked good against tomato cans but if anyone thinks an inexperienced 20yr Old Tyson was the best version of himself that’s ridiculous. Was his lack of experience what made him “prime”? His lack of adversity? It sure didn’t translate to helping him later in his career when he was in tough or even against buster.
Blond Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 01:59 AM #76
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1501 Post(s)
DaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,309.08
Total Points: 62,207.42
Always defending Eddie Hearn like you're his lover - "red You love Eddie's cock in your mouth and arse - "red 

Well all i know is American Pro Boxers say they wish American fight fans were like British fight fans. So we doing something right. Maybe American fight fans are so wrapped up in todays throw away culture they even take that to sports support. A fighter loses and he is tossed away like a piece of garbage. Americans only support winners. Brits support through good times and bad. That will also explain why American fighters are so nervous about risking their big 0 in risky fights when they can just take on mismatches and keep it, thus keeping the fans and fans mean money.
DaNeutral. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 02:34 AM #77
Interim Champion

Quoted: 425 Post(s)
WhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 17,020.30

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKrypton View Post
They parade around Calzaghe like he is an ATG lmao. Andre Ward would've beat him easy.

They thought Hatton would beat Mayweather.

They thought Kell Brook would beat Spence.

Lennox Lewis was slept by Rahman first and he beat a shell of Mike Tyson.

They think Joshua will do Wilder in, lmao.
I can feel where you going where they are overhyped, but Lewis is the real deal and IMHO a top 3 heavyweight of all time. Absolutely love Lewis...he's not really a Brit he was mainly an American in his later stages of his career. He wasn't viewed like those other guys were.
WhatDisButtonDo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 03:37 AM #78
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3245 Post(s)
BLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,379.51
Total Points: 70,379.77
Thanks, bruh! Here's you a brew! - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony The real king of the Dome - Bobby Deez Always fun posting with you, man! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles Gay and Lesbian Pride - BLASTER1 

Quote:
Our sportsmen and women get first support. When have you seen this not be the case?

Those foreign players play for their cities club. They support the club like they have their whole lives. It's the same with other leagues in other countries.

You also didn't say where you came from. What's wrong, you're not embarrassed are you?
He's a True Blue fuken okka Aussie.
You got a problem with the best nation on earth?
BLASTER1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 04:02 AM #79
this is boxing

Quoted: 6997 Post(s)
-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 74,613.51
Total Points: 109,608.99
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays -Kev- - !! AI-Holmes!! Merry Christmas Kev. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw B-day - -Mustang- mighty parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier 
Kristen Kreuk will jump out of this cake - Jack Napier happy birthday. - Terrel Have a great one - led* Happy New Year sweetheart! - Lorily Lol @ image. - FeFist 
Long Island Iced Tea! - Dorian Parallelogram - Spray_resistant lol - -jose- &lt;3 u bro - sugarsmosley we be cool - jazluvr 
Happy holidays -Kev- - TBear For a bright future ahead! - Mighty_Windir for destroying that butthurt UT Silvermiles - Omowale Tribe Good Luck! - JimRaynor Right back at ya! - JimRaynor 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Ether 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Dorian Childhood Cancer - Dorian 

Because they support their own?

USA fans constantly trash their own fighters and supports them based on skin color.

Itís comical to point fingers at Brits for cheering their own. Lol like do you want them to be like you and just like/hate fighters based on looks?

Brit boxing is doing very well because their fans support them.
-Kev- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 06:15 PM #80
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
I can feel where you going where they are overhyped, but Lewis is the real deal and IMHO a top 3 heavyweight of all time. Absolutely love Lewis...he's not really a Brit he was mainly an American in his later stages of his career. He wasn't viewed like those other guys were.
Lewis is mainly American? Hahahahahaha

Not an inch of him is American. He's a Brit born and raised.

I suppose Ozzy Osbourne is American too and not British because he lives over there? No, he's British. Always has been, always will be.

Share This With Friends

Tags
brits, fighters, hold, praise?