Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 05-08-2019, 10:20 PM #201
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 9102 Post(s)
GGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 75,561.33
:beerchug: - -jose- Keep up the good posts, brother... - anthonydavid11 Smart man - Thraxox One of the good posters here - 1bad65 Great post as usual, Glove Mf'in Kang! - Tony Trick-Pony 
You are the man, without question - Tony Trick-Pony For unquestionably punkin' Chollo Vista bitch ass. - Bobby Deez Andy Ruiz,baby! - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by siablo14 View Post
Damn. it ended with you not being able to prove your claim.

Hit me up when you think you have better evidence so we can discuss it.
Naw dog, hit me up when you start using your brain, rather than just "I don't know"
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

My son gives me more intelligent conversation than that
GGG Gloveking is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 10:30 PM #202
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 733 Post(s)
blue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,190.73
Total Points: 55,846.20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straight Up View Post
what about the little girls/boys that get facked, tortured and molested by the elites? what about the people getting killed and tortured by the cartels/terrorists/governement and psychos? etc etc what happened to their prayers?
blue_dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 12:18 AM #203
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3184 Post(s)
billeau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,251.62
Total Points: 106,428.02
Grade A explanation of punching technique. - - Ram Raid - Knowledgeable - -Weltschmerz- Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Lmao - -Scott-Weiland- 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - lparm 

Quote:
Red - interesting put God and His power to the test and see if He comes through. i doubt he will in a high majority of cases.

Just like Columbine, those guys were mocking God and His followers and God never came through for his people but He still went ahead and created those Columbine shooters even though he knew what they would go on to do before they were born.

But we the COG(Children Of God)s still worship and roll with Him.
What if the Earth is a prison planet. You did something spiritually and you were told to correct yourself. First your collective memory was temporarily wiped, then you were told, "you will experience, sickness, old age, and death" then told "and when you attach yourself to anything, you will be made to understand it is all impermanent."

Your job becomes to show character and forebearance in the face of such world... Then you can leave. In this world are a few "guards" so to speak. individuals who might not even have their collective memories wiped, and who have volunteered to help those in need to progress.

The spiritual powers that be, knowing that nothing really ever gets destroyed, hurt, damaged, let all these actions seem to occur to test one's character, and to help them evolve. So... as brutal as it is to shoot a man dead after mocking him... From our perspective, in reality from the soul's perspective it is no more than two kids playing shoot em dead, one kid going "pow pow got ya!"

You see what Im getting at? Look its easy for me right now, for example to preach about what one should/should not do right? But what about when it counts? Like for example, I remember when I was broke with my wife and first kid. I only had enough money for two dollar burgers. Now thats kind of a test... I mean I could have bought those two burgers and shared them with my family, or even eaten one, had them share one, or eaten them both lol...

I knew the right thing to do. It was not convenient, and when your stomach hurts from not eating its not easy, its a test of character right? I bought the two burgers and lied to my wife telling her I had one also and gave her and my son each a burger acting like I had scarfed mine down...Im only bringing this up to illustrate that its easy when things are going good to be jolly and virtious, not so easy, a test of character when things are not so good and to me thats whats going on here, it is a test of character.

I am lucky because we are doing well but I had to really learn to trust myself, and The Most HIgh, and its NOT EASY! and to me thats the point. And you want to know something? try to understand this because it might give you at least one more perspective: Right now as I type I have raised two boys to be ethical and strong, been provided for all along...even long ago when I didn't know where my next burger was coming from lol... So much so that I would have NO problem dying tomorrow. It does not really bother me because I feel like at a certain point when you understand that this world is a test of character. Then you understand that Floyd Mayweather can only enjoy his riches so much, for what? another 60 years? not even?

Its not designed to be a peaceful place where God comes down when called Siablo, at least not to me. One thing I like about Buddhism is that is deals with the practical concerns in life. Thats the best I can put it as far as my opinion about God and this world.
billeau2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 12:25 AM #204
Undisputed Champion

billeau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond repute
Grade A explanation of punching technique. - - Ram Raid - Knowledgeable - -Weltschmerz- Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Lmao - -Scott-Weiland- 

Quote:
So your God is nothing really like the God in the bible who needs praise, set laws, etc.

You god is just creator who can't intervene in our day-to-day lives?
Yes to me the biblical God is like a lot of Gods and not the most high.

I have not yet decided if God finds a way to intervene...I kind of lean towards thinking he does. Spiritual forces do intervene I just don't know if the mechanism is as a God. The Most High to me is in fact everywhere though and does provide. Again, not what we want, but what we need! And there is a difference. I mean the schoolyard bully THINKS he needs to kick more kids around, but what he needs, what will help him would be a punch to the face! He may realize that later.
Old 05-09-2019, 12:26 AM #205
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
Like I've said before, both Theism and atheism operate on assumptions.

As far as evidence, I've shown a couple scientific laws that seemingly contradict atheim and evolution. Your response was basically I don't know about that, and don't want to talk about it.

I'm pissed because this isn't a debate. If it we're, you would take a position and support it. Instead, this is a cross examination, with you merely asking questions without offering anything yourself.

Bottom line is this. If you want to continue this discussion, take a position and support it.
Great Point! Very good insight.
Old 05-09-2019, 12:30 AM #206
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
i have shared them. i don't know.

Your first point nonplussed me.

Something can't come from nothing. So where is your Supreme Creator from?
Siablo...This is a good thing. Why should we come into life with a belief pinned to us next to the umbilical cord?

Life should be a way for us to question these things and challenge our assumptions.
Old 05-09-2019, 01:20 AM #207
Successful As HELL !

Quoted: 2879 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 121,118.19
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_dolphin View Post

look no further .. this mofo right here proves evolution is real
Holy smokes....Everything I believed in shattered in a single comment. Red K on the way
Curtis Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 01:22 AM #208
Successful As HELL !

Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by //// View Post
We can watch thousands of generations of an infectious disease evolve selectively to render itself unaffected by an antibiotic, breed flies and mice for selective traits, dog breeding is all controlled evolution, human racial groups are divergent selective evolution, etc.

There's a huge fossil record of pre-modern "man".

I never understood the "why did evolution stop??" argument. What does it even mean?

There was never really a conflict between the concepts of heredity/evolution and religion until very recently. They aren't incompatible.

I think much like climate change it's an argument people just feel obligated to participate in on behalf of their "kinda peeps" without really having a position.
Not buying it. No one has ever seen an ape transform. No one ever will.
Old 05-09-2019, 01:53 AM #209
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 733 Post(s)
blue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,190.73
Total Points: 55,846.20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis Harper View Post
Not buying it. No one has ever seen an ape transform. No one ever will.
blue_dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 01:58 AM #210
Successful As HELL !

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_dolphin View Post
''You have to wait before dishing more Red K....''

Share This With Friends

Tags
can't, kill, satan

User Tag List