Originally posted by Taha93 View Post
    A proof to ponder upon.

Legend returns

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      Check your user location spelling

Good old days are gone

We are in boxingscene end times
      Location spelling is intentional. Heavy Southside accent is all.

Yeah, between having sex with a cat and cucks, among other assorted stupidity, you are probably right about the end of times on boxing scene.
      My IQ decreases the more time I spend on here.
      Last edited by jreckoning; 04-30-2019, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        So it’s Schwarz with the upset?
        I watched a couple of his fights, Bat. Good lord he sucks.

Like I think Edmund Gerber could possibly beat him.

Maybe Fury wants a ko is my guess. Seems par for the course.
        AJ fighting a nobody really (he isn't half-bad in fairness, and Wilder fighting Breazale who despite being 6'7 fights like he thinks he's Dwight Muhammad Qawi (Braxton) without the skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          Check your user location spelling

Good old days are gone

We are in boxingscene end times
          Raiders draft looks good on paper. The Bears tend to get people nobody has ever heard of but sometimes they work out.

I am ok with the Bears though. I can't help but love a good defense because of history and tradtion, and we were a field goal away from the Super Bowl last year IMO.

Comment

Bro this is too long.

How bout a TL;DR

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              God/Allah, Satan, Lucifer, messengers, bible. That’s all fake, fraudulent. Since the beginning of time.

It’s like talking about super heroes and villains in comic books. Except comic book fans know it’s fake, while bible fans and god believers think it’s real.
              God may or may not be real.

But for sure you know that Christians are real and that they take action in the world according to their beliefs.

In the same way Lucifer worshippers can be real too. And if they take action in the world according to their beliefs then you might want to pay attention. Because they seem to get off on hurting others for pleasure and power.

Comment

Originally posted by Taha93 View Post
                You called this the best time to be alive. Cause you don't dwell in Palestine, Syria, Egypt, Iraq, Somalia, Burma that's why you are living in the best times. When you don't have to worry about your next meal, when you don't know when a jet fighters missile will blow you into pieces, when you don't know that ISIS( Nato funded) will break into your house and kill your family, when you don't know an Israeli government will imprison you for the rest of your life.
                Sorry but those shltholes brought it on themselves. After countless suicide bombers and beheadings, you'd think those cvnts would learn terror doesn't work !

No time will be good in those areas because the cvnts ruling like it the way it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Cliff notes on this 30min video concerning the actual "proof"?

I'm guessing it has something to do with the Muslim devil doe cuz I think thats what Dajjal is.
                  Bla bla .....

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Chris Algieri?

Bla bla......

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      They’re not in hell. Their remains are in a grave somewhere, decomposed, with just their skeleton there.
                      I’m with you on that.

Comment

Working...
                      X