Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Drops Granados Three Times, Batters Him For TKO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
    Danny stay beating up mexi****s do something about it papi!
    Don't get too ****y swift there was a time when Puerto Rican's where getting owned big time. Y'all will have your 2 mins. But, at least y'all aren't as ridiculous as the PAC fans.lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
      Man, I had no clue Gift was fighting tonight, and against a no hoper no less.

Smart dude, fight no hopers and bums, fool your fans into thinking something you're not, step up in competition and get your ass beat again.

Rinse and repeat with this scrub.
      Danny stay beating up Mexicans do something about it *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by theman775 View Post
        Mira mi repuesta dije el Canelo. Pero tambien el pendejo Perdio contra un tinto. Hay muchos Mexicanos en el deporte pero 5% de Los 95% tienen calidad.

Puerto Rico es una mierda en el boxeo actual.

No son rivales, México tiene muchos campeones y solo Estados Unidos nos hace sombra.

Que celebren una victoria ante Adrián Granados dice lo mucho que están de jodidos.

Mientras nosotros festejamos victorias ante Golovkin, Lomachenko, Yamanaka, etc.

Comment

• Ricans celebrating a win against some guy named Granados

Lol

This says two things:

The sh.it that Puerto Rico boxing is actually

The much hate against México that Ricans have

Last wins of México against bit.ches from Puerto Rico

Salido vs López X2 and Martínez

Canelo vs Cotto

Cansio vs Machado

Lozada vs Verdejo

F.uck

Comment

• Originally posted by budfr View Post
            Pendejo, Los mexicanos están ganando en todas las divisiones y tienen más campeones que los boricuas y Canelo no entendió el estilo de Mayweather que ni daño le hizo, en una revancha matan al negro
            Mira cabron ha lo serio sin ensultar. Si mayweather no tiene pegada por que Canelo no lo tropeso??? Si tenemos campeones en muchas divisions, pero realmente si son Los mejores????? Tambien puedes decir eso por las demas razas. Mira la lista de libra por libra.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
              Ricans celebrating a win against some guy named Granados

Lol

This says two things:

The sh.it that Puerto Rico boxing is actually

The much hate against México that Ricans have

Last wins of México against bit.ches from Puerto Rico

Salido vs López X2 and Martínez

Canelo vs Cotto

Cansio vs Machado

Lozada vs Verdejo

F.uck
              I get it bro. But, Mexicans aren't truly the best. There is only one, and you know who it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by lolpz View Post
                I mean Granados gave Broner and Porter literally all they could handle.

Some had him winning the Broner fight. The Porter fight was extremely tough for Porter, he WALKED through Porter's punches and even had Porter retreating at times.

But Garcia...his physique looks a lot stronger for this fight and it's showing tonight. His power is on point and the style of Granados makes him look great.
                Garcia always been strong, aint nothing new. Granados is just taylor made for him.

Garcia is the second strongest welterweight behind only Errol Spence. Bud may or may not be equal in strength to Garcia.

The only thing is that Garcia doesn't use his physique offensively as he prefers to counter punch. If he had that mind set he could bully and ragdoll his opponents like Porter does and Spence does at times.

He is definitely stronger than Porter doe. Porter knew that going into the fight that's why he tried to box from the outside instead of his usual football style. There were times in the fight where he tried to bully Garcia with that aggressive style of his and he quickly realised he couldn't even move the guy.

Oh yeah I forgot Ugas. Ugas strong AF too, he totally bullied Porter. I dunno who stronger between him and Garcia, but Garcia got more punching power though.

Brook would be the strongest if he was still at welterweight.

So it would go.

1) Brook
                2) Spence
                3) Garcia/Ugas
                4) Crawford
                5) Porter
                6) Horn
                7) Thurman
                8) Pacquaio

This based solely on physical strength, not punching power or skills.

This

Comment

• Originally posted by theman775 View Post
                  I get it bro. But, Mexicans aren't truly the best. There is only one, and you know who it is.

Mexicans are champions of the world, that means that they are the best, at least top-4.

And Navarrete beat the #1 in his weight (Dogboe), to give you an example

Man, Rican Boxing is garbage since years ago .

Cancio vs Machado...

Lozada vs Verdejo

And Cancio and Lozada are not the best mexicans in those division

Respect, man..

Comment

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                    I've always thought people made a little too much of Granado's competitive fights with Broner and Porter, because he is more of their size.

Contrary to popular belief, Garcia is actually 1 of the bigger welterweights out there when it comes to natural size. Probably the biggest next to Spence, he is bigger than Thurman, Porter, Khan and Crawford..

Granado's might want to try and see if he can get back down to 140.

An a side note that was WAAAY too early for a main event fight it's like what 6-7pm in Cali?
                    That's what confusing me this posters out here talking about how Garcia has finally grown into weltwerweight I'm like wtf this guy been huge and jacked throughout all his weltwerweight fights. He strong AF too like only Crawford, Spence, and Ugas can compare to him in strength.

He should think about finding more ways to apply that strength offensively though when he faces guys like Thurman and Porter. I get it aint his style but you gotta be more adaptable at the elite level.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                      Mexicans are champions of the world, that means that they are the best, at least top-4.

And Navarrete beat the #1 in his weight (Dogboe), to give you an example

Man, Rican Boxing is garbage since years ago .

Cancio vs Machado...

Lozada vs Verdejo

And Cancio and Lozada are not the best mexicans in those division

Respect, man..
                      This is the level ignorance behind us that everyone talks about. Until the day we realize this and fix this type of mentality, then we could evolve in society and develop better athletes.

Comment

Working...
                      X