Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 04-03-2019, 01:14 AM #71
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3370 Post(s)
Boxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Logic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,289.64
Total Points: 40,509.91
Great post. Keep up the good work. - WTF Huck! knows his stuff - jas You actually look beneath the surface - Nomadic 

Hopefully DAZN gets enough money to just sign everyone of note in boxing and make it like UFC where they can dictate all the best fights happening every 4-6 months, just with much better pay. That way, both the boxers and the fans win, instead of just the top A-side boxers and no one else, not even other boxers, let alone the fans.
Boxing Logic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-03-2019, 01:14 AM #72
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 23178 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 108,126.46
Total Points: 609,182.20
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr Your reparations - Robbie Barrett 

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Maxi View Post
Discount if you pay full year....
Yea man. The same fans who stream $75 fights and chip in on $75 fights have $100 just laying around. Ok.
Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 01:15 AM #73
Undisputed Champion

Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr Your reparations - Robbie Barrett 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Logic View Post
Hopefully DAZN gets enough money to just sign everyone of note in boxing and make it like UFC where they can dictate all the best fights happening every 4-6 months, just with much better pay. That way, both the boxers and the fans win, instead of just the top A-side boxers and no one else, not even other boxers, let alone the fans.
It'll never happen and putting a niche sport on a niche app would be the dumbest thing to happen to boxing since removing it from network TV and putting in on premium cable.
Old 04-03-2019, 01:32 AM #74
Undisputed Champion

And the group they hired to do the bar and restaurant distribution never returned my emails or my calls. I know most of the bar owners around here and I was trying to get a contract to do work with them When I looked on the site to see how many bars in my area were showing the Canelo fight there was only one. And that bar is owned by a conglomerate who owns the majority of bars in this area. I'm cool with one of their managers and hooked up the ESPN plus for the Crawford fight at 2 of their bars. I know I could've gotten at least 7 bars signed up for that Canelo fight
Old 04-03-2019, 01:40 AM #75
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4047 Post(s)
killakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,460.90
Total Points: 64,328.39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
How did they cut cost by raising the price?????????

What did they cut??????

They raised the price on your dumbass
u must not be good at math.

I used to pay $120 a year. Now I only pay $100 a year.

Simple math tells you they cut the cost $20 a year.
killakali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 02:04 AM #76
Amateur

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
SemirBIH is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,077.68
Total Points: 6,473.73

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDramaShow! View Post
Where’s your source ? Or are you just guessing ?
Alone in Germany DAZN took over Sky and other sport services. In Germany millions of millions of people are subcribed with DAZN for 9.99€.
SemirBIH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 02:05 AM #77
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 6271 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 254,161.20
Total Points: 292,068.56
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

You PBC slaves are trying too hard.
Ray* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 02:10 AM #78
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7506 Post(s)
WBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,144.15
Total Points: 58,383.43
Some tissue to clean up all the bs you want people to believe - Robbie Barrett One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder My word you are living your fantasies through this forum - !a! No one believes your lies LOL - !a! LIES, LIES and LIES - !a! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
You PBC slaves are trying too hard.
You seem awfully interested in the success of a service you can't receive in a country you don't live in.
WBC WBA IBF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 02:23 AM #79
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 20877 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,002,312.36
Total Points: 1,003,041.40
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 

B+ troll thread.

But yea I'm sure they are gonna need some extra money if they wanna compete for the big sports in the US.

Mfers here keep acting like DAZN is BoxNation for Americans. DAZN is a sports channel not a boxing channel. Boxing is just an easy sport to get your foot in the door of quickly unlike the NBA, the NFL & other big more mainstream sports so thats what they did to get US content.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 02:31 AM #80
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 20877 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,002,312.36
Total Points: 1,003,041.40
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTFOKING View Post
. Only thing is, I'm prepared for it to increase once again in a year or so.
I don't see how the price doesn't rise again. Right now the $100/yr option is saving us money, but I worry about that getting bumped. Maybe 6 mos from now, maybe a year from now, maybe two years from now. But I don't see how it doesn't happen unless there is some math issue I'm missing as they acquire more popular sports.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
cash, dazn, hemorrhaging, money., perform, raise, selling