Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 04-02-2019, 10:05 PM #11
the lizard of ahs

Quoted: 1122 Post(s)
phallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,196.68
Total Points: 36,130.29
Hermano de leche.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Rimjob All-Star Team - DWiens421 have a drink on me bro. - Melly-Mel Big,thick, black cock in the ass - Mizzou To my long lost brother. - Round 1 
No Message - Dick Valentine Here homey. You need some food - mangler Here's a gift hermano.. - !! AI-Holmes!! top notch poster - BostonGuy eat some cake hermano.. - Round 1 
Happy Holidays phallus.. - !! AI-Holmes!! here's a leftover slice, enjoy! Brooklyn Pizza son!!! - -jose- You know what's up. Real recognize real. #respect - Just Now Hit Me No Message - -jose- hnnng, I bet it tastes as sweet as this slush - Santa_ 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - _PlaT_NuM_ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - !! AI-Holmes!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - mangler jr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Mangler Jewnior 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
Like it causes me a lot of distress knowing there are men out there with huge dongs that have done my girlfriend or are doing the women I like.

It causes me A LOT of pain.

I really want to be the best sexually I really want to please women. I want to be alpha sexually.

I have found with other types of emotional pain if you get trauma you get hardened emotionally and you no longer care so trauma can actually be a very good thing because while it hurts a lot for the rest of you life you no longer care.

So with peenus size problems how can I traumatize myself?

1) Cuck my girlfriend out with a larger man and watch her orgasm over and over?

2) Get a woman with a large entrance to fall asleep as I am making love to her, then watch as she orgasms with bliss with a larger man so get cucked again?

3) Watch lots of p0rrn where they stroke a large c0k and talk down to you and tell you that you are worthless and small?

4) Make it smaller by growing a huge beer belly, growing your pubes going out in cold weather and flash women and then have them laugh at you?

I just cant figure out how to traumatize myself over this so I can stop being a little b1tch and start being a hard man!? (I also want to stop suffering over this for life)

How can I cause the trauma?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
If you're that worried.....

Chances are your "averaged size" is actually a small.
Quote:
Originally Posted by giant_king View Post
Just be happy with god gave you buddy.as long as it works and it's strong like bull lol u good fame.u don't have to be Lexington steel to please your wife pal
Alexkid, usually teen boys who watch lots of **** and see Long John silver with his 15 inch dong start having nightmares that his girlfriend will be BBC'd
phallus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 10:06 PM #12
Banned

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Conundrum can only hope to improve
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,805.01

Quote:
Originally Posted by phallus View Post
Alexkid, usually teen boys who watch lots of **** and see Long John silver with his 15 inch dong start having nightmares that his girlfriend will be BBC'd
excuse me?
Conundrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 10:08 PM #13
Banned

Maybe if I watch huge dongs in women every day for a month I wont care anymore?

Doesn't seem too different from my normal routine tho, it would just be more often
Old 04-02-2019, 10:16 PM #14
Banned

I find geting used to it onlyw orks for a short time thats why courage fails for anxiety, (u get confident for a few days after the courage but then u go back to anxious again a week later its like u always have to maintain that comfort zone which is too much work) maybe if I go alot outside my comfort zone for a long time with media I can get used to it
Old 04-02-2019, 10:22 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 516 Post(s)
giant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond reputegiant_king has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 17,168.50

Conundrum like I said be happy what you have.guys like me wish to have a average size.when u have a freak show size like I've been called alot at times it's hard to get action cause all they think about is the pain.and you'll end up with alot of lonely nights and there's nothing cool about that.so count your blessings
giant_king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 10:28 PM #16
Banned

Ok I just solved this problem while mid fap (fapping boosts creative abilities)

A = TE2

Average Peen = Techniques Covered x Emotional Strength - squared

So you cant make a larger dong, but you can improve technique and get stronger emotional strength and thats the best thing logic can offer you to solve this (short of a new dong enlargement method that will one day come)

Solving it doesn't help at all, but the effort into getting used to it emotionally will as its really a bad feeling thats the problem (kinda/primarily)

Last edited by Conundrum; 04-02-2019 at 10:47 PM.
Old 04-02-2019, 10:51 PM #17
Banned

Weve also already invented ***** extender toys which already solve the problem physically to a large extent and strap ons maybe even solve it to a better extent physically as they stay hard and last forever, there is also cucumber technology that was invented generations ago

Other than a few other benefits physically its almost covered.

Its the remaining irrational emotional pain thats the real problem or the biggest problem, so thats what needs the most work.

Also we wernt meant to worry about the size of our peen as cavemen we were meant to get out there and do our best to survive and reproduce not try to be the best sex object in the mirror
Old 04-02-2019, 10:54 PM #18
Banned

One day this complex mathematical problem will be completed and I will live in joy until my parents die, so I will get 1.5 years of joy before a total life of misery
Old 04-02-2019, 11:26 PM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 409 Post(s)
FRANKIE420247 has a reputation beyond reputeFRANKIE420247 has a reputation beyond reputeFRANKIE420247 has a reputation beyond reputeFRANKIE420247 has a reputation beyond reputeFRANKIE420247 has a reputation beyond reputeFRANKIE420247 has a reputation beyond reputeFRANKIE420247 has a reputation beyond reputeFRANKIE420247 has a reputation beyond reputeFRANKIE420247 has a reputation beyond reputeFRANKIE420247 has a reputation beyond reputeFRANKIE420247 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,322.21
Total Points: 17,245.43

Use ur tung and finger bro. Foreplay goes far man. Think about it like this a Dyke can get a woman sprung, I've seen it. As long as u can make her finish u good.
FRANKIE420247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 11:29 PM #20
The People's Champion

Quoted: 3501 Post(s)
jaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 352,390,053.13
Total Points: 419,744,478.28
Thanks for the warning - MeiXiang loving the sig - Alx. gift - Daniel Alpha Happy new year bro! - led* funny poster in the lounge - jas 
atg poster - jas I <3 you! - led No Message - jas thanks bro I didn't even notice - -jose- you got skills - Santa_ 
Trump! - Ruthless One :beerchug: - -jose- hilarious - jas Keep up the good work! - 1bad65 Holidays - TBear 
Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers brother - Redd Foxx Rightfully... - MDPopescu Cheers, brother. - Redd Foxx 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas 

You know your ban has already expired...you didn't have to create a new account just to make a penis thread.
jaded is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
*****?, average, sized, traumatize