Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 05-20-2016, 07:50 AM #1
get-up-and-go

Quoted: 1513 Post(s)
punchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 32,913.83
Cheers - Beercules WAR CHINO! - fundicao Here, have some protein. Hope you get buff. - ^_^*peace sign* Thx, back at cha. - Redd Foxx Thx, back at cha. - Redd Foxx 
vamos chino - Dean_Razorback TMT The Maidana Team - Anxious Times Lol thanks for the gifts & ribbons my dude, here's a new flat screen - Mike D pizza to eat while you watch the new TV - Mike D Pepsi to wash the pizza down with - Mike D 
Cheers! Maidana is one of my favorites! I was banned for a while so that's the reason for the late reply. - El Campesino gracias - GeneralZod bodying that tribal native - Omowale Tribe Lounge ATG - Mike D war punchr - Mike D 
Believe in yourself - Freedom2111 No Message - anthonydavid11 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Dan-O-Mac 
Default Have you ever tested your punches on another man in street fights...

If so, what is your most damaging/effective punch?

For me, it's my overhand right. If it lands on you you're getting cut and stunned at the very least. I know this because it's my go-to punch in every fight I've been in. When I have landed one, I see the other guy's eyes and he's not all there. Plus they usually stagger. Then I usually finish them with a straight right to the dome. I've knocked out a lot of motherfuckers with this combination.

However, one time this Korean mofo fucked me up with some crazy ass kicks. It was the first time I've ever been hurt in a fight. Punches rarely hurt my good chin, unless it's a haymaker. I sized him up and thought for sure I could smash him. Just a reminder: Watch out for those little Asian fuckers; they're kicks are like baseball bats.

Last edited by punchr; 05-20-2016 at 07:53 AM.
punchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-20-2016, 07:56 AM #2
get-up-and-go

punchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond repute
Cheers - Beercules WAR CHINO! - fundicao Here, have some protein. Hope you get buff. - ^_^*peace sign* Thx, back at cha. - Redd Foxx Thx, back at cha. - Redd Foxx 
vamos chino - Dean_Razorback TMT The Maidana Team - Anxious Times Lol thanks for the gifts &amp; ribbons my dude, here's a new flat screen - Mike D pizza to eat while you watch the new TV - Mike D Pepsi to wash the pizza down with - Mike D 
Cheers! Maidana is one of my favorites! I was banned for a while so that's the reason for the late reply. - El Campesino gracias - GeneralZod bodying that tribal native - Omowale Tribe Lounge ATG - Mike D war punchr - Mike D 

Also -- for those guys here who have never fought -- kicking another man's ass is very empowering. Afterward you feel like King Kong. It encourages you to want to get into more fights. Like you go out and look for a reason to smash on a motherfucker.
Old 05-20-2016, 08:28 AM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1172 Post(s)
NearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,239.20
Total Points: 28,561.54
thanks for the vid man - mellow_mood Great poster! - UTEP 

Well I boxed and "fought" men who could actually defend themselves. No need for empowerment when you train :/...

Have fun in the streets, dude.

But I guess I love throwing a right uppercut in general. And left hooks to the body are satisfying.
NearHypnos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 08:33 AM #4
Contender

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
BuakawBanchamek has a reputation beyond reputeBuakawBanchamek has a reputation beyond reputeBuakawBanchamek has a reputation beyond reputeBuakawBanchamek has a reputation beyond reputeBuakawBanchamek has a reputation beyond reputeBuakawBanchamek has a reputation beyond reputeBuakawBanchamek has a reputation beyond reputeBuakawBanchamek has a reputation beyond reputeBuakawBanchamek has a reputation beyond reputeBuakawBanchamek has a reputation beyond reputeBuakawBanchamek has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 6,714.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by punchr View Post
Also -- for those guys here who have never fought -- kicking another man's ass is very empowering. Afterward you feel like King Kong. It encourages you to want to get into more fights. Like you go out and look for a reason to smash on a motherfucker.

I would stop fighting in the street.
You dont know when you actually hurt somebody badly one impact on concret can cripple him, destroy his life and your own by paying money for what you have done.

And also you dont know when somebody might come with a knife or a gun.

Do it in the ring and not in the streets.
BuakawBanchamek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 10:56 AM #5
get-up-and-go

vamos chino - Dean_Razorback TMT The Maidana Team - Anxious Times Lol thanks for the gifts &amp; ribbons my dude, here's a new flat screen - Mike D pizza to eat while you watch the new TV - Mike D Pepsi to wash the pizza down with - Mike D 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuakawBanchamek View Post
I would stop fighting in the street.
You dont know when you actually hurt somebody badly one impact on concret can cripple him, destroy his life and your own by paying money for what you have done.

And also you dont know when somebody might come with a knife or a gun.

Do it in the ring and not in the streets.
This is true. The thing is I live in a bad neighborhood. I don't know if you ever lived in the "hood" but it's crazy. You have to be an animal basically. Otherwise you'll be used and abused.
Old 05-20-2016, 11:03 AM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3681 Post(s)
El-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 22,859.00
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas bud! - TBear Happy Holidays bro. - BOXEO _ Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Outstanding posts regarding the HBO, PBC, Jacobs-GGG ordeal - Chollo Vista 
More drugs to fuel your pathetic addicted &quot;life&quot; - Omowale Tribe fuck kev lol - mortal24 You're Canadian now. You deserve a medal LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Thanks for the advice, hope to get back into lifting weights - hectari the latina thread, hnnnng - Santa_ 
For being a dumb ass - Chollo Vista to blow all that cocaine out your nose - Chollo Vista to blow all that cocaine out your nose - Chollo Vista Here's some lipstick for when you're sucking BBC - Chollo Vista Tissues to blow all that cocaine out your nose - Chollo Vista 
someone please kick the cocaine out his ass - Chollo Vista while you're sucking d1ck for coke - Chollo Vista lipstick while you're sucking d1ck for coke - Chollo Vista tissues for your mom's stanky a$$ pu$$y - Chollo Vista tissues so your mom can wipe BBC cum from her pu$$y - Chollo Vista 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
You must be young. Most fights are over nothing, so you shouldn't get joy out of hurting someone over a trivial issue.
El-blanco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 11:56 AM #7
get-up-and-go

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-blanco View Post
You must be young. Most fights are over nothing, so you shouldn't get joy out of hurting someone over a trivial issue.
I live in a bad, low-income neighborhood. I can't be soft. As soon as I walk outside people are trying to test you. They're usually black, loud, and unreasonably aggressive. If they see any weakness, submissiveness, passiveness they'll attack you, usually mentally. They'll test you. If you show weakness they know they can make you their *****. The pressure will either make you a diamond or destroy you.

I'll put it this way. I wish I lived in Canada. I know you can leave your bike unlocked over there. Not here though. There's 14 year old boys here who can kick a grown man's ass.
Old 05-20-2016, 03:52 PM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3681 Post(s)
El-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 22,859.00
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas bud! - TBear Happy Holidays bro. - BOXEO _ Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Outstanding posts regarding the HBO, PBC, Jacobs-GGG ordeal - Chollo Vista 
More drugs to fuel your pathetic addicted &quot;life&quot; - Omowale Tribe fuck kev lol - mortal24 You're Canadian now. You deserve a medal LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Thanks for the advice, hope to get back into lifting weights - hectari the latina thread, hnnnng - Santa_ 
For being a dumb ass - Chollo Vista to blow all that cocaine out your nose - Chollo Vista to blow all that cocaine out your nose - Chollo Vista Here's some lipstick for when you're sucking BBC - Chollo Vista Tissues to blow all that cocaine out your nose - Chollo Vista 
someone please kick the cocaine out his ass - Chollo Vista while you're sucking d1ck for coke - Chollo Vista lipstick while you're sucking d1ck for coke - Chollo Vista tissues for your mom's stanky a$$ pu$$y - Chollo Vista tissues so your mom can wipe BBC cum from her pu$$y - Chollo Vista 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
I live in a bad, low-income neighborhood. I can't be soft. As soon as I walk outside people are trying to test you. They're usually black, loud, and unreasonably aggressive. If they see any weakness, submissiveness, passiveness they'll attack you, usually mentally. They'll test you. If you show weakness they know they can make you their *****. The pressure will either make you a diamond or destroy you.

I'll put it this way. I wish I lived in Canada. I know you can leave your bike unlocked over there. Not here though. There's 14 year old boys here who can kick a grown man's ass.
Lol that's not true. Although it is much safer than America. Be careful out there man, people who act in that aggressive fashion usually carry a weapon.
El-blanco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 03:56 PM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 588 Post(s)
GTTofAK has a reputation beyond reputeGTTofAK has a reputation beyond reputeGTTofAK has a reputation beyond reputeGTTofAK has a reputation beyond reputeGTTofAK has a reputation beyond reputeGTTofAK has a reputation beyond reputeGTTofAK has a reputation beyond reputeGTTofAK has a reputation beyond reputeGTTofAK has a reputation beyond reputeGTTofAK has a reputation beyond reputeGTTofAK has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 7,360.00

Do you even know how to punch bare knuckle without breaking your ****ing hand?

There is a reason the UFC added gloves. So many ****ing fighters in the early tournaments had to scratch because of broken hands.

Go ahead and throw that overhand boxing style punch and clack off of someones head with all that force going into the lead knuckle and the brittle bones behind it. See what happens to your hand.

If you want to fight bare-knuckle learn how to fight bare-knuckle the punching mechanics are very different.
GTTofAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 06:44 PM #10
Crawling King Snake

Quoted: 1528 Post(s)
Mr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,010.03
Total Points: 9,772.03

Quote:

I'm in the same boat brother.

I like to use a simple right cross. I get right through a guys hands and hit em right in the mouth. Stuns tf outta them.
Mr.MojoRisin' is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
fights..., punches, street, tested

User Tag List