Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Drops, Stops Kell Brook in Eleven To Win IBF Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Drops, Stops Kell Brook in Eleven To Win IBF Belt

Bramall Lane, Sheffield - For the IBF welterweight championship, Errol Spence (22-0, 19 KOs) stopped Kell Brook (36-2, 25 KOs) in the eleventh round to become a world champion. For Brook, it was his first fight back in the welterweight division. Last September, he moved up by two full weight classes to challenge IBF, IBO, WBA, WBC middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin. Brook suffered a fractured orbital bone and was stopped in the fifth round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Anyone who doesn't respect Spence at this point is a hater flat the **** out. USA baby what a fight boxing is back. Be curious see how judges had it before he quit tho

Comment

Spence is the truth his chin has been tested and lasted late in the rounds.

Comment

this reminds me of the american revolutionary war.. take that knee red coats

Comment

Decent performance

New player in the division, congrats to Spence

I hope this fight puts to bed the 'heir to Mayweather' talk now

Comment

Spence looked like a bum the first three rounds and was getting outboxed by brook easily.

Comment

That was a good fight and Spence lived up to the hype. He's the real deal.

Comment

Brook should have went out in his shield. He quit just like he did against GGG. Spence ate the chocolate brownies from the fudge packer no problem.

Comment

I picked Spence to murder Brook within 10 rounds, but I have to be honest. The eye and the Fatigue hurt Brook more than Spence did. If Brook went the 12 rounds he would have won easily... Spence has a lot of work to do. I think Thurman beats him

Comment

Congrats to Spence

Comment

Working...
                    X