No announcement yet.

canelo would beat ggg but would lose to jacobos imo>>>>>

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• canelo would beat ggg but would lose to jacobos imo>>>>>

that reach of jaconbs is scary,if only that boy had more boxing abilily he could hae easily KO gologkin,

on the other hand i think canelo has the skills and power that jacobs did not,,,so he beats ggg easily imo,.. but jacobs beats canelos slow ass tho

No way Jacobs beats Canelo, it's not that Jacobs is that good, it's that Golovkin is just that average, you take away his power there's not much left, Canelo has speed, upper body movement, crisp combo's, defense, but both Golovkin and Canelo have greats chins and good jabs, probably Golovkin has a better jab but Canelo beats both Jacobs and Golovkin, but Charlo beats all three

Comment

no one beats canelo - unless they knock him out. i have never known anyone come close to getting the judging decisions that guy gets. the fix is always in, just in case!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
        No way Jacobs beats Canelo, it's not that Jacobs is that good, it's that Golovkin is just that average, you take away his power there's not much left, Canelo has speed, upper body movement, crisp combo's, defense, but both Golovkin and Canelo have greats chins and good jabs, probably Golovkin has a better jab but Canelo beats both Jacobs and Golovkin, but Charlo beats all three
        interesting,,,,i can see ur viewpiont

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
          that reach of jaconbs is scary,if only that boy had more boxing abilily he could hae easily KO gologkin,

on the other hand i think canelo has the skills and power that jacobs did not,,,so he beats ggg easily imo,.. but jacobs beats canelos slow ass tho
          What a great boxing analysis.

Comment

Working...
          X