No announcement yet.

Sanchez explains why they don't want the Lara fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sanchez explains why they don't want the Lara fight

He starts off by saying the Rosado/Monroe fight was boring and insinuating GGG/Lara fight would be the same way (But they already fought Monroe and it didn't go that way) Dontae corrects him and says GGG fought Monroe and the fight was exciting

Then he said they have an obligation to put on the fights the public wants to see. (Did anybody want to see GGG vs Wade/Monroe?)

Then he says why has Lara come to GGG's people like Canelo supposedly did (?) Lara is the B-side, why would he make an offer? Then he said Ward said he did but it was after the Lemieux was signed

Dontae brings up the point that GGG's previous opponents have been reached out to. They didn't reach out to GGG. But then Abel says if Jacobs had been vocal (meaning calling GGG out on social media) they would've sent him an offer. (But he just said don't call out on social media, send an offer)

Abel is all over the place in this interview

People who lie are always all over the place

Comment

It's Abel Sanchez. This type of stuff isn't new when it comes to him. Lol

Comment

I like GGG but his team are DUCKING LARA HARD even though I think that they believe GGG can win easily they just don't want Lara making GGG at times looking sloppy or missing too many punches, that's my take.

Comment

Originally posted by AliBombaye View Post
          I like GGG but his team are DUCKING LARA HARD even though I think that they believe GGG can win easily they just don't want Lara making GGG at times looking sloppy or missing too many punches, that's my take.
          At one point I believed GGG would beat Lara but he seems to be easily picked off on his way in and well, I think Lara would pepper him.

Comment

He needs to give GGG up to a real trainer. Tired of this idiot making GGG look bad.

Comment

What a tangled web we weave...

Comment

He said "PUT FIGHTS IN FRONT OF US THAT ATE EASY???"

Comment

This dude is just plain dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    He starts off by saying the Rosado/Monroe fight was boring and insinuating GGG/Lara fight would be the same way (But they already fought Monroe and it didn't go that way) Dontae corrects him and says GGG fought Monroe and the fight was exciting

Then he said they have an obligation to put on the fights the public wants to see. (Did anybody want to see GGG vs Wade/Monroe?)

Then he says why has Lara come to GGG's people like Canelo supposedly did (?) Lara is the B-side, why would he make an offer? Then he said Ward said he did but it was after the Lemieux was signed

Dontae brings up the point that GGG's previous opponents have been reached out to. They didn't reach out to GGG. But then Abel says if Jacobs had been vocal (meaning calling GGG out on social media) they would've sent him an offer. (But he just said don't call out on social media, send an offer)

Abel is all over the place in this interview
                    This is some funny shlt. Abel is just like all the other lil G fans on this site.
                    Say one thing, then totally contradict it in their very next post

Comment

Working...
                    X