No announcement yet.

Classic real TV moments...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Classic real TV moments...

This is a golden one from just this month.

They're currently running an edition of "Celebrity" Big Brother in the UK (I live here, and I only recognise three people) and David Bowie's ex-wife is in there.

When they tell her off-camera of Bowie's death, she decides to confide in the only Fat Yankess in there... who, naturally, has the biggest mouth.

Lisa Minelli's ex David Gest is in the house, but he's in bed when it all happens... so as she tells her "David's dead", she jumps to the wrong conclusion... with hilarious consequences:

This isn't the whole thing... afterwards Tiffany goes after Angie Bowie to try and kick her ass

There was one where a quiz show host starts laughing at a contestant's baby photo, going "I'm not laughing at you... it's the face of the one in the middle."

She goes "yes, that's my brother, Chris... he's mentally handicapped."

The guy ****s his pants and starts going "... what a wonderful expression, what a lovely face", trying to dig out of the hole.

Unfortunately his lawyers have taken the clip down from YouTube.

Comment

I unfortunately remember that annoying Tiffany girl from a stupid reality show we had here in the states where girls were trying to date Flavor Flav. That was about 10 years ago. Unfortunately for you and the rest of the UK, she has now become another one of the reality TV has-been that no one cares about here anymore and has migrated to ruin your TV series over there.
      Last edited by sweetpea87; 01-28-2016, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
        I unfortunately remember that annoying Tiffany girl from a stupid reality show we had here in the states where girls were trying to date Flavor Flav. That was about 10 years ago. Unfortunately for you and the rest of the UK, she has now become another one of the reality TV has-been that no one cares about here anymore and has migrated to ruin your TV series over there.
        She's been gold on it... back in the day these "celebrity" Big Brothers would be full of people you'd reasonably heard of. But now there's cross-pollination with other reality shows, which isn't really the same thing.

Comment

:l what episode is this?i gotta watch the whole episode

Comment

Day 7... I think you can see it here: http://bigbrother.channel5.com/episodes

They got criticised for advertising the show based on it, which saw a big viewing figure spike. It was like "watch Angie Bowie learn her ex is dead! Tonight on Channel 5!"

Comment

Noel Edmonds is an absolute ****.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                There was one where a quiz show host starts laughing at a contestant's baby photo, going "I'm not laughing at you... it's the face of the one in the middle."

She goes "yes, that's my brother, Chris... he's mentally handicapped."

The guy ****s his pants and starts going "... what a wonderful expression, what a lovely face", trying to dig out of the hole.

Unfortunately his lawyers have taken the clip down from YouTube.
                Hahaha I'd never heard of this!

Who was the host?

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                  Hahaha I'd never heard of this!

Who was the host?
                  Noel Edmonds on "Deal Or No Deal".

It's a shame it's no longer on YouTube, you can see the look of horror in his eyes.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X