No announcement yet.

Wanna K slap a Brit basher?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanna K slap a Brit basher?

Some guy in NSB, "Britting" a poster. I gave him some red, **** had the cheek to hit me back. Worst thing is, I couldn't make him red and he's only on 4... where's my karma power got to?

Give him a red bar for the Queen:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...1#post16321521

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    Some guy in NSB, "Britting" a poster. I gave him some red, **** had the cheek to hit me back. Worst thing is, I couldn't make him red and he's only on 4... where's my karma power got to?

Give him a red bar for the Queen:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...1#post16321521
    I gave him some red even though I agree with everything he said

Comment

I agree with his statements, within reason, but I just don't see the need for the "Brit" stuff. "You're a Brit, so you think...."

Cheers anyway, love.

Comment

I've just been hit up by a friend of his, who says "he told me to give you bad karma".

This poor bastard's only on 2 karma points, so should be easy to take down to red... but I'm out for 24 hours:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...4#post16317904

Just to clarify, this isn't about Joshua, it's about someone using nationality in an argument.

Comment

got both of em

Comment

Man you're salty, so butthurt

This is gold.

Comment

Nothin wrong with being patriotic tough guy lol

But the greatest part about it, I ended up getting some Green K from this thread

Comment

Originally posted by KOVALBOXER View Post
                Nothin wrong with being patriotic tough guy lol

But the greatest part about it, I ended up getting some Green K from this thread
                Good for you, kid.

FWIW I don't rate Joshua much at all.... but have a civil conversation with other posters without bringing their nationality into it.

If you can't debate boxing like an ADULT, you shouldn't be here.

(Just as a note: the debate didn't involve me, I was an impartial observer, but I didn't like the kid's sass).

Comment

Originally posted by KOVALBOXER View Post
                  Man you're salty, so butthurt

This is gold.
                  Nah... you're just a child.

No one over the age of SIX should be using terms like "butthurt".

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                    Nah... you're just a child.

No one over the age of SIX should be using terms like "butthurt".
                    Yes, and an adult shouldn't be so offended over such a pity little thing

You must be a great joy to have around if you went so far to making a thread to Red K me simply because I said you guys are patriotic

Comment

Working...
                    X