No announcement yet.

Embarrassing interview of Gennady Golovkin at LA Kings game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embarrassing interview of Gennady Golovkin at LA Kings game

I was watching that Kings game and man it was cringe worthy, but you can't blame the female interviewer, boxing is not a popular sport. She didn't even know the opponents name and she had it on her card.

Who***39;s ***34;Mark***34; tho? @gggpromotions #LAKings

View on Instagram

Oh Wow. Haha.

Comment

I tried to find the whole interview on youtube but it wasn't there

GGG prolly smashed doe

Comment

Clip doesn't last long. Didn't seem that bad?

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
          Clip doesn't last long. Didn't seem that bad?
          It wasn't that bad, as the audience that didn't even cheer for him when he was on screen.

GGG = famous on message boards not in real life. I think this is when reality sets in.

They need to promote him better.

Boxing is one of the least covered sports even Tennis and Golfers are more famous and well known.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            It wasn't that bad, as the audience that didn't even cheer for him when he was on screen.

GGG = famous on message boards not in real life. I think this is when reality sets in.

They need to promote him better.

Boxing is one of the least covered sports even Tennis and Golfers are more famous and well known.
            Seemed like it was a break in play? isn't that usually when all the fat yanks go to get their quarter-time cheeseburgers and XL sodas.

I dunno man, can't really tell much from that clip.

Comment

it's only like a 10 second clip? that wasn't that bad.. you're saying it's just a pronounciation issue? wasn't that bad.. i heard the sky sports podcast the other day, it's presented by 2 former boxers who are supposed to be deep boxing fans and they pronounced Vanes Martirosyan name "Mar-tiri-zyaan" or some ****.. now that was cringeworthy..

Comment

nothing bad here what you wanted the crowd to give him a standing ovation?

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                  it's only like a 10 second clip? that wasn't that bad.. you're saying it's just a pronounciation issue? wasn't that bad.. i heard the sky sports podcast the other day, it's presented by 2 former boxers who are supposed to be deep boxing fans and they pronounced Vanes Martirosyan name "Mar-tiri-zyaan" or some ****.. now that was cringeworthy..
                  I've never heard a British commentator correctly pronounce a name that differs from a Paul Smith.

Comment

I think it's cool GGG got some camera time at the Kings home opener.

Still the team to beat but LA got lit up tonight.

Comment

Working...
                    X