Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks Like The Boxing Fan Getting Tricked Again - Pacquiao vs Floyd Will Never Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks Like The Boxing Fan Getting Tricked Again - Pacquiao vs Floyd Will Never Happen

How are boxing fans getting fooled AGAIN? The fight isn't ever going to happen. Once TR and GBP figured they could play us for suckers and namedropping Mayweather and Pacquiao every other week, it's worked like a charm and have kept the collective divisions at each other's throats arguing over the fight. Win-Win for them against In-House opposition.

Even without the snakes making fools out of fans, there are too many reasons the fight won't happen.

- Mayweather and Manny are already rich.

- Rival Networks - Arum has ties with HBO/HBO Blacklisted GBP

- Promoter Beef (Delahoya/Mayweather won't be putting money in Arum's pockets any time soon)

- They are even bigger divas then back in 2009. Even after Pacquiao struggled with Marquez he was still demanding 50/50, and Mayweather all of the PPV haha

I hate to be the dark cloud here but can we please just stop? Is this actually fun for people in here?
    Last edited by Holywarrior; 11-27-2013, 11:57 AM.

Like what is Manny even saying here?

Comment

I guess I'm the only one? lol unreal.

Comment

The fight will never happen because ObamaCare is the only way to go, your health always come first.

Comment

I doubt it'll ever happen too but it's painful seeing Floyd fans trying to convince everyone that Khan is more deserving of a shot than Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
            The fight will never happen because ObamaCare is the only way to go, your health always come first.
            Yup both too worried.

Comment

Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
              How are boxing fans getting fooled AGAIN? The fight isn't ever going to happen. Once TR and GBP figured they could play us for suckers and namedropping Mayweather and Pacquiao every other week, it's worked like a charm and have kept the collective divisions at each other's throats arguing over the fight. Win-Win for them against In-House opposition.

Even without the snakes making fools out of fans, there are too many reasons the fight won't happen.

- Mayweather and Manny are already rich.

- Rival Networks - Arum has ties with HBO/HBO Blacklisted GBP

- Promoter Beef (Delahoya/Mayweather won't be putting money in Arum's pockets any time soon)

- They are even bigger divas then back in 2009. Even after Pacquiao struggled with Marquez he was still demanding 50/50, and Mayweather all of the PPV haha

I hate to be the dark cloud here but can we please just stop? Is this actually fun for people in here?
              Good post!!!....some dudes just don't get it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                Good post!!!....some dudes just don't get it!!
                There are too many good fights to be made without having to worry about these guys pansyfooting around

Comment

Originally posted by 786 View Post
                  I doubt it'll ever happen too but it's painful seeing Floyd fans trying to convince everyone that Khan is more deserving of a shot than Pac.
                  I don't know what Floyd fans your quoting but you can stop that BS!!!

I'm a Floyd fan and would give my left nut to see Floyd vs Manny...ok not my left nut but I might think twice about it...

Comment

Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
                    There are too many good fights to be made without having to worry about these guys pansyfooting around
                    I get what your saying but you still made thread about the fight...so you care about the fight as well...and the matter of fact I see you in all of Pacquiao and Mayweather threads

Comment

Working...
                    X