No announcement yet.

Mark Hunt Vs Bigfoot Silva Headling Oz Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
    Aside from Bigfoot obviously taking Hunt down with ease and caving his skull in with his GnP or submitting him like 156 other people did before him, he can beat him standing as well.

He took a severe pounding from JDS that likely decreased his punch resistance even more. Bigfoot is not going to strike from the outside, he'll be looking to close the distance and dirty box, clinch work and just wear him out.
    Is this a serious post? Bigfoot is going to dirty box against Hunt?

Comment

Aside from Bigfoot obviously taking Hunt down with ease and caving his skull in with his GnP or submitting him like 156 other people did before him, he can beat him standing as well.

He took a severe pounding from JDS that likely decreased his punch resistance even more. Bigfoot is not going to strike from the outside, he'll be looking to close the distance and dirty box, clinch work and just wear him out.
      People were on here saying how Hunt was gonna destroy JDS with his K1 striking.. we all saw how that turned out..

He was on a 4 fight win streak.. yes.. but vs very standard opposition.. JDS took his soul.. he looked like a freak who's plastic surgery had melted.. sat there on the canvas last time out..

Kongo and Struve are his best wins in UFC.. one is now out of UFC and the other has heart issues and might not fight again.. Bigfoot will push him against the cage.. maul him and then take him down and finish.. sub or ko

This fight doesn't make the distance thats for sure..

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
        Is this a serious post? Bigfoot is going to dirty box against Hunt?
        If he decides to keep it standing, yes. Unless Bigfoot is the dumbest HW out there, he's not going to increase Hunt's only chance to win by letting himself get hit by a big right hand that he is too slow to avoid, as it has been proven many, many times now. He can't afford to give Hunt space.

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
          People were on here saying how Hunt was gonna destroy JDS with his K1 striking.. we all saw how that turned out..

He was on a 4 fight win streak.. yes.. but vs very standard opposition.. JDS took his soul.. he looked like a freak who's plastic surgery had melted.. sat there on the canvas last time out..

Kongo and Struve are his best wins in UFC.. one is now out of UFC and the other has heart issues and might not fight again.. Bigfoot will push him against the cage.. maul him and then take him down and finish.. sub or ko

This fight doesn't make the distance thats for sure..
          I agree. The graphic reality struck the face of the mma community that night. The point was proven and I was glad, but I don't really want to see the image of a hurt, dazed Hunt staggering around and falling against the cage while doctors treat him again.

Comment

Wow you guys really see a finish? Hunt isn't exactly chinny people, if Bigfoot finishes this, itll be by a sub if at all. Bigfoot beat Overeem when Reem was ****in around and Reem is known to be chinny anyway. Then he beat Travis Brownem after he hurt his leg.

They could've built Hunt up a little more in the UFC. You can't just go from Stefan Struve to JDS. JDS and Cain are on a level above everyone else at HW, with Werdum like right under them. Hunt gets finished by the #2 HW in the world and now hes a joke. I don't get it. Bigfoot Silva does not have a great chin he's been stopped by strikes in 3 of his last 5. Granted, 2 were from Cain Velasquez but the other was from Daniel Cormier, who's striking wasn't even one of his strengths at the time. Hunt can finish this guy if he lands clean, If Silva lands clean, maybe he'll be able to finish Hunt.

Comment

^It's perfectly reasonable to think Hunt is just another KO-able HW at this point after his last fight. He took more punishment against JDS than he did in all his fights combined since the Cro Cop fight which was in the mid 00s. And that happened at his age, he's almost 40 now.
              But like I said I acknowledge that Hunt can take Bigfoot out with 1 big right hand. That has been Silva's weakness in about 5 fights now. He's too slow to defend against it. With that said, Silva knows that he has the edge everywhere else so it's his fight to lose.

Comment

^It's perfectly reasonable to think Hunt is just another KO-able HW at this point after his last fight. He took more punishment against JDS than he did in all his fights combined since the Cro Cop fight which was in the mid 00s. And that happened at his age, he's almost 40 now.
                But like I said I acknowledge that Hunt can take Bigfoot out with 1 big right hand. That has been Silva's weakness in about 5 fights now. He's too slow to defend against it. With that said, Silva knows that he has the edge everywhere else so it's his fight to lose.
                Lets not forget Chris Turrblahblahblah and Rothwell both tried taking Hunt down and couldn't get the job done and their better wrestlers then Silva IMO. Silva's not exactly Chael Sonnen or even Brenden Schaub in that department. He's big but not much of a takedown artist though he does have some decent trips.

Antonio very well might get him down and finish but I see Hunt laying back letting Antonio come in and catching him hard. Who besides Cain has JDS not made look amateur against him?

Once he KO'd Silva I want to see Hunt vs Browne!

Comment

mmm.. Huntoo win by KO.. f**k what you know.

Comment

Working...
                  X