Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Says Deal To Face Alexander is Nearly Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a joke! Mayweather disappoints us again.

Comment

• Yuck .... this will be a snoozer, im glad i have to go to a wedding that day

Comment

• Waiting for the official announcement

Don't think hes passing up on Guerrero

47 is trash right now anyways no matter who the pick is

Comment

• smh...yea the usual suspects in here crying like yall wasnt already crying for guerero,lmao.

devon is legitimate have yall even seen devon fight??hes slick and he would beat a ton of these so called wws

Comment

• The IBF have to strip Devon. You don't get to pull out of your mandatory defence with an "injury" then sign a voluntary defence within days. What a tw*t, I hope he cries again like in the Bradley fight. I won't be watching though, stylistically this fight is atrocious, and Mayweather should know better.

Comment

• Let me change that just a little..... The known options are trash

Comment

• It has to be legitimate. Unless Alexander is actually injured, he must be Mayweather's next opponent, otherwise he wouldn't have pulled out of the fight with Brook.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  The only thing I can think of why he's not picking Guerrero is simply his ego. Maybe he's hearing the whispers of his haters saying "Floyd wouldn't do good #'s without fighting a Mexican on Cinco De Mayo or September". But he already showed that with Cotto and Mosley, selling higher on Cinco De Mayo with those two than he did with Ortiz and Marquez on Mexican Independence Day.

No other reason why. Unification bout? Yeah right, Floyd doesn't give a sh-t about that, he's said it before. He only came up with that crap when he fought Judah cause he need to justify the fight. This is just another Judah fight. 2006 all over again. This sucks.
                  You're a ****ing moronr arent you?! you and i both know that floyd is scared to fight robert after watching how the ghost bulldozed berto, especially with his shoulder roll.. floyd cant just handle the pressure that robert would bring.. he's going to be ****ed up so he chose light punching opponents...

Comment

• this is fight is so sad that it has sapped my hate.

Comment

• Yawn...

Same people *****ing, is the same people Floyd is most likely not going to be marketing his fight towards anyways. He's at the end of his career, and at the end of his career his record will be reflecting a WW unification title fight, a JMW unification fight, and possibly a Lineal MW championship fight if all thing line up accordingly.

To go out unifying with Alexander @ 47, Canelo @ 54, and possibly becoming Lineal @ 60 with Martinez, trumps any argument that a square can make about his career.

Comment

Working...
                      X