Collapse
No announcement yet.

hardest punchers p4p today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abraham, Wilder, and Bailey (when he throws punchs). Wilder has freaky power, Abraham with his heart and power is amazing.

Comment

Lol how could everyone overlook Keith Thurman. Hes the most murderous puncher in boxing right now.

Comment

Randal Bailey hands down.

Comment

nonito donaire.

Comment

Lots of damn good punchers on your list, like Wlad and Matthysse but I voted Donaire. Time after time he KOs world class fighters. He often knocks them out cold.

Comment

Haye by virtue of the fact he weighs 220 and KO's guys 30 pounds heavier than him, he rocked Valuev as well.

Thats like Pacquiao at 147 rocking someone 80lbs heavier than him... so actually putting it in context it would be like Pacquiao rocking David Haye. I know the rules are different once you hit 200lbs but it's still a huge KO punch.

Comment

you need to change, Martinez, Gonzales and Ortiz for Maidana, Froch and pacquiao or Roman Martinez

Comment

Haye.

Sickening power.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                    Haye by virtue of the fact he weighs 220 and KO's guys 30 pounds heavier than him, he rocked Valuev as well.

Thats like Pacquiao at 147 rocking someone 80lbs heavier than him... so actually putting it in context it would be like Pacquiao rocking David Haye. I know the rules are different once you hit 200lbs but it's still a huge KO punch.
                    how the hell are these even comparable?..30lbs to a 220lb guy is like 13% of his body weight ..80lbs to a 147lber is like 60% of his total weight, thats more than double...

Comment

Bailey, Donaire, Wlad, Abraham, those are the first names to come to mind. Golovkin might have that kind of power, I need to see it against someone at a top level first.

Comment

Working...
                      X