Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Porque se awitan pochos cuando les digo que son pochos?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you're mad because your BF isn't hurrrrr but hurrrrs a pic of yall two so you get happy and stop making stupid threads up in hurrrr b1atch

Comment

Originally posted by Ric Boss View Post
      Fuk you mothafuka.........you ain't ****......with out Mexicans the US economy would crumble......we a big part of this here GREAT country of MINE........Mexicans take jobs nobody wants.......I don't see anyone else fighting for a job picking strawberries for min wage........it much easier for YOU people to hit the bread lines.........****

hahaha u mad?

por que wey!!!!!!!

Comment

All you pochos need a tampon for your vagina because it seems all of you are on your period

Comment

And dumbass Ric saying he's got dual citizenship because he owns land in Mexico. ROFL Who doesn't? You've never lived in Mexico so how can you say you have citizenship? ****ing pochos are the funniest/

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
            you're mad because your BF isn't hurrrrr but hurrrrs a pic of yall two so you get happy and stop making stupid threads up in hurrrr b1atch

hahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhaha hhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahahhahaha hhahahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahhah ahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahhah ahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahhahahah ahahhahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahah ahhahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahah hahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahha hahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahahhaha hahhahahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahh ahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahh ahahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahhahah ahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahhahah ahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahah ahhahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahah hahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahahha hahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhaha hhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahahha

Comment

I just call them paisas back and they get all butt hurt and change the subject

Comment

Being Mexican is an identity.

How can somebody say people like Fernando Vargas is pocho? when he acts more mexicans than Canelo Alvarez or Chavez Jr. Those putos always use english entrance songs, while vargas used chente fernandez.

Comment

Originally posted by tlaloc View Post
                  The truth is that most Mexicans are always hating and putting each other down. I was born in Mexico City and lived in different states of Mex and I think that being Mexican is in your heart not necessarily where you were born. The reason I say that is because I know a lot of Mexicans that come to the US and when they go back to Mex they try to act all Americanized. Some people born in LA to Mex parents are more Mexican than some people born in Mex that try to act like they're from Europe, that's a fact. Its all in the heart Son!
                  lmfao! i know one of those, every american holiday he went to monterrey mexico from san antonio texas and bought beer at the mexican beer drive thru asking for budweisers, trying to pay with 100 dollar bills and telling the girls "thank you baby" in english... havent seen him in a while, i guess the zetas pick him por panchoso...

Comment

Working...
                  X