No announcement yet.

What I enjoyed the most about Khan-Peterson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I enjoyed the most about Khan-Peterson

The ref actually let the fighters do some inside fighting. Could you imagine if Maidana actually got to do some inside fighting when he fought Khan...

I like the fact that the ref didn't interfere too much. I hate it when they over do their job.

Comment

I agree, my only issue with the ref was taking an extra point. Still Peterson won.

Comment

I literally just told my dad that. Khan would've been KO'd in round 10. Also now he knows how it feels to have the ref helping out the other fighter a bit. Ala the Maidana fight.

Comment

What I enjoyed most was seeing the points taken away and looking at Golden Boys faces lol. I really enjoyed the fight.

Comment

Yeah the ref did a good job, don't know why so many are complaining (well mostly bitter Brits as usual)

Comment

Yeah, I thought Oscar and Schaefer were both gonna have a heart attack. I think they knew that their Floyd fight was in jeopardy.

Comment

I miss infighting.

Unfortunately, it's a skill that is swiftly disappearing from the sport.

Comment

Inside fighting is sticking the top of your dome in a man's chest and throwing wild hooks to the body?

Then the referee punishes Khan for pushing Peterson's head off of his chest?

That ref was terrible. Shouting down at Khan while Peterson gets away with lowblows and headbutts to the chest.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
                    I miss infighting.

Unfortunately, it's a skill that is swiftly disappearing from the sport.
                    def agree with TS and this here......ref made them work to get out and it can make a big difference when one has the inside skills like peterson

Comment

Working...
                    X