No announcement yet.

Bill O'Reilly on UFC on FOX Deal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill O'Reilly on UFC on FOX Deal?

I was just watching Bill O’Reilly’s criticism of the UFC and his brief interview with Dana White and Rich Franklin from 2006, where he basically said the UFC was barbaric and garbage. Now that FOX Sports has a deal with the UFC, has anybody heard his reaction to the deal? Seeing as how FOX News and FOX Sports are both part of the same company (the FOX Broadcasting Company) I wonder what his thoughts are on the sport now.
    Last edited by chosen0309; 11-09-2011, 08:06 PM.

Its become a mainstream sport since 06. Its pretty big. Riley wont say ***** since hed only piola dumb if he kept going. Only state not to legalize is new york. But if he did we'll just send john steward on his ass.

Comment

O'Reilly won't say **** about it now. If anything, he will promote the **** out of it if they ever get another interview with Dana again.

Comment

Don't even watch that bull****, is my only advice. Unless you do so because you find it to be amusing, which is the only reason I would occasionally watch.

Comment

Like him or not and I sure as hell dont, bill o'reilly is a real *****, he can give a fuk less if UFC is on fox, if someone asks his opinion on it, I gaurentee he will **** on it

Comment

He's a company boy so he'll keep quiet

Comment

Bill O'Reilly is a real cocksucker. He will suck Dana White and one of the Fertitta brothers while another pounds him in the ass if that is what Rupert Murdoch asks of him.

Whomever claims that Billo is a "real n!$%^" is a cocksucker too.

E

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
                Bill O'Reilly is a real cocksucker. He will suck Dana White and one of the Fertitta brothers while another pounds him in the ass if that is what Rupert Murdoch asks of him.

Whomever claims that Billo is a "real n!$%^" is a cocksucker too.

E
                FOX is far bigger than UFC.

Its more likely to go down as Dana and the Fertittas suck off Bill to appease their even more ruthless overlord Rupert Murdoch.

The UFC has burnt their ****e bridge, im sure they will do everything they can to appease FOX. Especially when their two biggest stars cant get anywhere near close to expectations.

Comment

Who exactly are you proposing are the UFC's "biggest stars"?

E

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
                    Like him or not and I sure as hell dont, bill o'reilly is a real *****, he can give a fuk less if UFC is on fox, if someone asks his opinion on it, I gaurentee he will **** on it
                    He has called out the Fox entertainment Network on it's choice of programming, so I don't think he would be timid if he wanted to say something.

I don't think he was THAT hard on the sport though If i'm remembering the interview well (atleast not for him).
                    Last edited by Omega-Red; 11-15-2011, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X