Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many countries have you been in/visited?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
    Too many to remember...I have moved/visited every three years to a new country every since I was born, first due to my father's occopation and now, due to mine. I would have to guess over 40 countries easily.
    same here. . . well for my pops job. . . what did your dad do? my pops was a diplomat working for the embassy. . .

i was born in karachi. . . lived in pakistan, norway, uruguary, singapore. . .

VISITED: zimbabwe (at the time was too dangerous and families weren't allowed to stay there. . . my dads last station), canada, mexico, argentina, chile, malaysia, Bangladesh (hikaduwa beach is one of my favorite places in the world), indonesia (jakarta is probably my favorite city, or one of them), thailand, england, france, netherlands, italy, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES, india, afghanistan, saudi arabia, spain, germany, bahamas, jamaica, antigua, barbados (and some other islands in caribbean i can't remember on cruises) and numerous others that i just stayed overnight in while flying. . .

Comment

Originally posted by AmeriFil View Post
      You must be an old man, Uncle.

LOL

I like all the countries you visited.

I have only been to three countries in your list.
      my parents used to take us every summer vacation. im lucky i get to visit other countries since i was 8 years old.

Comment

I've lived in 3

Comment

I'm lucky to even get out of the state, lol. Much less other countries, I am not well off to travel half the world like you guys.

Comment

USA, Canada, Philippines.

Comment

like 20..............

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
                I'm lucky to even get out of the state, lol. Much less other countries, I am not well off to travel half the world like you guys.
                lol up until i was 12 i traveled on the govt's dime. . . what my dad did was pay for all our plane tickets, traveling, etc. with his own credit card, AND THEN get reimbursed by the govt. . . also, we got four weeks of vacation, so we went on all kinds of crazy safari's, beaches, and countries. . .

so when he retired he literally had so many free sky miles. . . and he gave me and my sister a lot so we could travel a lot during college. .

but my traveling days are mostly behind me for a while. . . im going to travel one more time before i graduate law school and study for the bar. . . then after that ima be working my ass off

Comment

Taipei
                  Japan
                  Philippines
                  Australia
                  Hong Kong
                  Mexico
                  Canada lol

Comment

US, Mexico, Canada, Singapore, Malaysia, Korea, China, Germany, France, Philippines, Australia, Japan, and Taiwan.

Hoping to add more countries to this list before somebody turns the lights out on this life...

Comment

US, Mexico, Canada & Nebraska.

Comment

Working...
                      X