Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mercito Gesta vs. Jorge Pimentel Full Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mercito Gesta vs. Jorge Pimentel Full Fight!

bro plz **** off, its people like you that have made me hate pacquiao and make me want him to lose, i used to like the guy before i came on here and then all these retarted fanboys views just made me flip out on the guy for no reason and now i cant stand the cross eyed midget. real talk. im sure the guy is a good fighter, but when he fights someone with a pulse then i will take notice.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
      bro plz **** off, its people like you that have made me hate pacquiao and make me want him to lose, i used to like the guy before i came on here and then all these retarted fanboys views just made me flip out on the guy for no reason and now i cant stand the cross eyed midget. real talk. im sure the guy is a good fighter, but when he fights someone with a pulse then i will take notice.
      You hate a fighter cuz of the fans?

Comment

Originally posted by flem1 View Post
        You hate a fighter cuz of the fans?
        Same thing why I hate on Duckweather. I hate *****S too.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
          yeAH have you ever think thats what this TS wants, for guys to hate on pacquiao and pinoys? youre not even sure thats pinoy, for all yu now thats gino ros alt

Comment

Working...
          X