Reem vs BIGFOOT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reem vs BIGFOOT

Who ya got?

This definitely just became a 50/50 fight and I actually might pick Big Foot haha. Overeem definitely look human.

Comment

It's true in MMA, you're only as good as your last fight. He will come in with a different strategy against BigFoot. Still tho, it's a 50/50.

Comment

i say reem by ko but not so sure i do think it will end inside the distance

Comment

Bigfoot will use his size to quickly gas reem and finish him like he did Fedor.

Comment

bigfoot by stopage rd 2

Comment

I think i have officially fell off the Reem band wagon ,I dont see him beating the likes of JNR Dos Santos or Cain Velasquez in the UFC...hes so bulked up on roids or what ever that his tongue hangs out after two rounds let alone doing five lol ,I think Big foot might beat Overeem in the next semi final fight !

Comment

Last night was just a stlyes clash which made for an ugly fight. The best striker @ HW vs. the best gaurd at HW, it was destined to create issues. The threat of the takedown from Werdum make Overeem hesistant to strike and opened up the stand-up for Werdum. Rest assured if he fought JDS or someone who didn't have intent on taking the fight to the ground, Overeem would tear them apart.

Overeem still beats Silva. Silva is more punchable than Werdum, and much slower. Silva likes to fight at range, which will make it easier for Overeem to put him on the end of his punches.

LOL @ people jumping off the bandwagon. Overeem hasn't fought a top guy in at least 5 years at any weight class. Give him a break.

Also I don't know what anyone is talking about with gassing. Overeem's cardio is fine.
                Last edited by Jack3d; 06-19-2011, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Overeem destroys him.

Comment

Originally posted by rollinmerc View Post
                    bigfoot by stopage rd 2
                    BIGFOOT is too slow for REEM. REEM will make him look stupid. Reem didnt look good last night because he was worried about getting subed by the best MMA fighter in MMA. Reem is good TKO/KO this slow OGER. Also Fedor in his prime would have won. Fedor has a child now and is past his prime.

Comment

Working...
                    X