How Manny Pacquiao's Body Has Tricked Analysts and Opponents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shekwan View Post
    Interesting read.

8" wrists are pretty eye popping, and you would think just his calves.

Honestly, world class athletes are just physical freaks and they all have something physically unique to them that's a genetic advantage for their respective sports.

Mayweather, Donaire, and Marquez are freaking lerches with loong arms for their size.

These guys are not normal.
    Exactly
    I remember Cus D'Amato saying something like, you know you have something special to work with when you see a teenager the size Tyson was
    The change Manny's body has gone through, yet he still manages to be as fast and even more powerful, is incredible
    A lot to do with genetics and how his body copes with the extra muscle, but also down to his unbelievable conditioning and dedication.

Comment

• Originally posted by VAW-JR View Post
      The moment you didn't believe the reason that Manny requested a 30 day cut off, you were labeled a "PED expert".
      thats all you talk about thats why....

Comment

• Originally posted by QADASHBANYAH View Post
        He's on something, only a blind man would fight that, I have seen that little man pacquiao pic and he is far from having 8 inch wrists, which means he aquired them much later....

Plus the tell tell sign that hes on something is that tim smith from the media is not included in the lawsuit, bob arum is a lawyer first and foremost.... He would have been all over that if it was not true, but they never even asked for a retraction at all......

Now if manny was really trying to get paid he would have included tim smith in the lawsuit , but we all know that never happened....

THOSE EMAILS EXIST, THATS WHY THEY NEVER ATTACKED TIM SMITH...OR EVEN TEDDY ATLAS!!!!

That was more damaging than anything, and everyone has conveniently pushed this little shred of evidence out of their minds for some reason....
        Hey Mr body builder, you are talking about Mass Size while we are talking about bone structure here, If you take notice of every fight Manny has fought on from featherweight down, everybody around the ring specially the main announcers always took notice of Manny's extremely bigger than average calf, what they don't see is his wrist, Manny always has a bigger than average bone structure specially at his limbs like legs and arms. At lower weight he may look thin because he has lesser meat muscles then, but what caught me back then when watching Manny during his very early years is the power in his punches, this extremely high power coming from a very thin frame of a boy, he always had that one-punch power specially at the lower weight, and then he developed that 4-5 combination that made him more dangerous at the higher weight... Now i understand, Manny may have leaner muscles compared to everyone else, But his muscles is not his source of power, that's for the heavyweights, but his speed coupled with denser bone structure that yields more damages to his opponents...

Comment

• Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
          This wasn't hard to do. I just did a simple google search on news from 2001 to 2006 for any earlier measurements than that 2006 source.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id...the-tape&hl=en
          how did you find that? what search terms did you use?

Comment

And what I posted was relevant as BONE MINERALIZATION TAKES PLACE USING CERTAIN PERFORMANCE ENHANCING DRUGS....

There is a pic of pac on here when he was younger, dont tell me he has 8 in wrists in that pic lol...

which I truthfully stated, he got much later.
            You are a moron for basing his bone structure from a picture of a malnourished kid decades ago!!! He may have far lesser lean muscles back then but i think his bone structure is quite the same or maybe lesser by tiny bit.. Body builders use HGH more than any other athlete in any sports, they use it to build more than usual lean muscles in a very short period of time and yet their bone structure doesn't gravitate far too much as when they first started lifting weight... So let's say by your argument, Manny only had an average wrist for his height of 5ft 6in and that is around 6inches.. How many HGH does Manny has to take to build that puny wrist of him to a heavyweight size of 8inches?!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
              i agree...iv'e said before i'd be particularly interested to know if his shoe size has increased or his hands have gotten bigger.

Little known fact that: Mayweather's calve measurements are only half an inch smaller than MP's.

I first noticed Pac's measurements in the Cotto fight...the only place Cotto was bigger was in the waist (and height ofcourse)
              Cotto's thighs were a lot bigger too, but seriously ***** this is to be expected. Manny is fighting at his NATURAL weight, just like Floyd. Cotto, Margs, and just about every other "big" WW out there is losing muscle to make the weight. If we measure Manny's old bicep/foreman or anywhere where he had muscle at lower weights it would be smaller.

Comment

He's on something, only a blind man would fight that, I have seen that little man pacquiao pic and he is far from having 8 inch wrists, which means he aquired them much later....

Plus the tell tell sign that hes on something is that tim smith from the media is not included in the lawsuit, bob arum is a lawyer first and foremost.... He would have been all over that if it was not true, but they never even asked for a retraction at all......

Now if manny was really trying to get paid he would have included tim smith in the lawsuit , but we all know that never happened....

THOSE EMAILS EXIST, THATS WHY THEY NEVER ATTACKED TIM SMITH...OR EVEN TEDDY ATLAS!!!!

That was more damaging than anything, and everyone has conveniently pushed this little shred of evidence out of their minds for some reason....
                Your dumber then dumb to believe that.. Even Floyd Sr. and Jr pushed it out of their minds huh? They talk all this sladerous crap yet with actual evidence like you say exist with the emails, they can't produce it...Why don't floyd post the emails on his website like he did the torrecampo fight.

Comment

• Looks like some of you are still trying to fight the fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X