Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone here know how long it takes for Protein to absorb into your system?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone here know how long it takes for Protein to absorb into your system?

I think I heard you can only have 50 grams of protein every so often. That your body can only intake so much protein and that it will turn into fat if you eat too much protein. I would like to know the approx time difference until you can have more protein again without it turning into fat or most of it not turning into fat.

It depends on what type of protein it is, Whey protein takes about 2 hours I believe... But others like Casein protein are made to be absorbed and released over a longer period of time.. try googling it

Comment

Originally posted by Luke.l.08 View Post
      It depends on what type of protein it is, Whey protein takes about 2 hours I believe... But others like Casein protein are made to be absorbed and released over a longer period of time.. try googling it
      I stop eating Whey Protein. I only eat protein from meats and fish now. The news said whey protein shakes have cancer like substances in it. Which makes me want to stay the hell away from Protein drinks. One of the last ways I'd want to die on this planet is with Cancer, that is a slow painful death.

Comment

Working...
      X