Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[new interview] victor conte on boxing and drugs must listen to this!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [new interview] victor conte on boxing and drugs must listen to this!

pacquiao is gonna get busted pretty soon

Comment

damn he said boxing's current drug testing is "worthless".
      i wouldnt be surprised if a bunch of boxers were on ped's and not just pacgwire.

Comment

Boxing's current testing is worthless.

How did julio cesar chavez jr get caught when he fought on the undercard of pacquiao-cotto???? I guess chavez jr is a special kind of dumbass

Comment

Everybody knows the current testing procedures are crap. I really hope the testing procedures get updated, soon! With that said, you can't honestly believe Manny turned down $40 mill because he supposedly is on something and didn't want to get caught.

Comment

do you guys even realize conte isn't a doctor or anything like that. He was in a fuucking band he played the guitar. the guy is a crook, i don't understand why people get so worked up when he says something.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
              do you guys even realize conte isn't a doctor or anything like that. He was in a fuucking band he played the guitar. the guy is a crook, i don't understand why people get so worked up when he says something.
              thats true but the dude clearly knows a thing or 2 about PED's and Steroids

Comment

This video makes me think Pacquiao is a cheat.

My honest opinion.

Comment

Boxing needs a good TESTING SYSTEM. IT HAS TO BE RANDOM AND SHOULD BE THROUGHOUT THEIR CAREERS WHETHER THEY LIKE IT OR NOT.

Comment

i think your a girly men who likes other mens attention. Its the truth

Comment

Working...
                    X