Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Julio Cesar Chavez Jr (is he the future P4P king?)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yes, he will be graet and undefeated as long as he keeps on fighting the same no name guys! This bum has 40 fights and he still has not fought any quality opposition, his undefeated record is being fabricated carefully, we all know that!!

Comment

TS's sig is stupid. Why would the world be racist of pinoys. Asians are labelled as hard workers and calm people. Nobody hates them. The most hated people in the world are:
      1) Arabs because of propaganda and "war on terrorism".
      2) Blacks because they're black
      3) Jews because they're richer and more powerful.

By the way JCC. Jr is nothing like his father. He's a good body puncher and has a good jab but lack motivation, power and never fought great opposition. You build yourslef through adversity. I see probavbly more talent and will in the younger Saul Alvarez who will be great one day.
      Still we don't know what he's really made of and i would like to see him against a top tier opponent. A Deandre Latimore would be a real fight for him.

Comment

He's much taller than his dad and that's the only edge he has over old Julio Cesar. Otherwise he falls far behind.

Comment

I'M TELLING YOU, I'M FROM THE FUTURE. PUT YOUR BET TO JULIO CESAR CHAVEZ JR.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
            TS's sig is stupid. Why would the world be racist of pinoys. Asians are labelled as hard workers and calm people. Nobody hates them. The most hated people in the world are:
            1) Arabs because of propaganda and "war on terrorism".
            2) Blacks because they're black
            3) Jews because they're richer and more powerful.

By the way JCC. Jr is nothing like his father. He's a good body puncher and has a good jab but lack motivation, power and never fought great opposition. You build yourslef through adversity. I see probavbly more talent and will in the younger Saul Alvarez who will be great one day.
            Still we don't know what he's really made of and i would like to see him against a top tier opponent. A Deandre Latimore would be a real fight for him.
            arabs, blacks and jews.
            the three race are seen in various hollywood movies. there are actors and actresses who are arabs blacks and jews in hollywood. the so called asian race? there are hollywood actors too... japanese koreans chinese indians... but not southeast asians like Vietnamese, Malaysians or Filipinos. I don't speak for filipinos alone, but to the entire southeast asian community.

Comment

lame thread...**** Chavez Jr..... He'll get his ass kicked soon....hopefully by a lesser opponent just to expose him.....Canelo will ko his ass

Comment

he had the GENES hombre

Comment

this is a joke right?

Comment

no it's not.

Comment

Working...
                    X