No announcement yet.

Last night convinced me PAC will KO Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last night convinced me PAC will KO Mayweather

With all of Mayweather's advantages, he proved most boxing analysts wrong by being unable to stop an out of prime, slow, blown up super feather weight...

Anyone that thinks PAC would not have knocked out last night's clearly deteriorated JMM is simply insane. Pac, unlike JMM, has kept his speed, reflexes, and power as he climbed the weights.

Pac's relentless combinations and constant pressure will break PBF down... PBF looked great against a much slower opponent but against someone that throws 7 or 8 punches that noone can see plus add an unwavering stamina, equates to a totally different ballgame...

Its clear as day that if PAC beats Cotto in devestating fahion, PBF will never fight PAC.... So be prepared for PBF's next superfight.... PBF vs Vasquez at 154lbs....

yeah OK. Floyd will whip Pac easily. He will toy with him and if Pac comes running in throwing wild punches he'll get KOed in Hattonesqe fashion

Comment

I always enjoy people like you. You always come up with more excuses, after Floyd beats on Pac you will just come up with more and more excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by nycbgdogg View Post
        With all of Mayweather's advantages, he proved most boxing analysts wrong by being unable to stop an out of prime, slow, blown up super feather weight...

Anyone that thinks PAC would not have knocked out last night's clearly deteriorated JMM is simply insane. Pac, unlike JMM, has kept his speed, reflexes, and power as he climbed the weights.

Pac's relentless combinations and constant pressure will break PBF down... PBF looked great against a much slower opponent but against someone that throws 7 or 8 punches that noone can see plus add an unwavering stamina, equates to a totally different ballgame...

Its clear as day that if PAC beats Cotto in devestating fahion, PBF will never fight PAC.... So be prepared for PBF's next superfight.... PBF vs Vasquez at 154lbs....
        I thought the exact same thing, Marquez looked terrible, heavy on his feet. It was his decline since moving up just much as it was Floyd being good. Marquez face wasn't even hurt that bad.

I was thinking, the speed difference between Pacquiao and 142 lb Marquez would be like night and day, a Ko would have come early.

Mayweather simply just out pointed a smaller lightweight.

Comment

I completely agree and disagree, Pac has kept up his speed and even increases his power and skills, and would have knocked out Marquez last night or atleast down.

Cotto will be a TOUGH fight for Pac because Cotto is in his prime and its more his weight class than Pac's, if Pac does get past him which I think he will, then Mayweather will fight Pac but give Pac the bigger piece of the money in exchange for a weight disadvantage for him.

Mayweather with his big head thinks nobody smaller than him can beat him so he believes Pac aint a threat BUT he IS!
          Originally posted by nycbgdogg View Post

Comment

Really? Last night convinced me even further that Mayweather rapes Pacquiao. And I already thought it was a sure thing years ago ; I'm positive now.

Comment

Yeh same here im almost 99% Floyd whoops Pac and Brutally as well..

Comment

on one thing we agree and that is that i think pac would've ko'd jmm...on the other hand i think pbf is going to leave the ring with pac with pac face down on the canvas...

Comment

Styles make fights
                  Pac's relentless pursuit with eventually catch up to Mayweather and show him a beating that he's never had before. Especially when he knows Mayweather's punches won't hurt him.

Comment

i think i have to agree with the ts.

Comment

Working...
                    X