No announcement yet.

Why even smoke weed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Section8Studios View Post
    He speaks the truth, I have a brother who smoked weed one summer and it accelerated a mental illness and now has to take expensive medications for the rest of his life.
    weed is not for everyone
    Look he made an alt to agree with him how cute.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
      Stop lying, we all know the real reason that you're against smoking weed........cuz it's for niggurz

After you wrote this thread did you make the same speech to your buddies then storm into a Korean owned grocery store and ransack the place because they fired 2 of your friends and hired foreigners who are a drain on the system?

i searched for a pic from that scene, couldn't find one, ****
      The starter of this thread obviously takes Hollywood much too seriously. He was exposed under his Miklo Velka account yesterday using quotes verbatim from this film to slander and taunt another poster who disagreed with him about something. Surely that scene is what inspired this alt name and this self righteous thread.
      Last edited by Clyde Barrow; 08-07-2009, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by markbnlv View Post
        If you have never smoked how do you know it is bad for you,weed calms me out takes away all the stress built up inside me,sure it is bad for the lungs but stress is worse that **** makes people drop dead of heart attacks at 40.
        Then that makes you a weak minded slave with no self control ,
        drugs are the ball and chain of mental slavery,.. keeping the black population and other minorities very stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Section8Studios View Post
          Then that makes you a weak minded slave with no self control ,
          drugs are the ball and chain of mental slavery,.. keeping the black population and other minorities very stupid.
          You are definetly dereks alt,and who says i am black,i am a white dude 100 percent german buddy,smoke some weed and calm down dude.

Comment

If weed was so dangerous, why is it used for medical purposes?

Comment

Originally posted by markbnlv View Post
              You are definetly dereks alt,and who says i am black,i am a white dude 100 percent german buddy,smoke some weed and calm down dude.
              ok Gugenheimer , in that case blaze the night away ... This **** needs to be shipped to Europe anyways not to the US ghettos where my black and latino brothers are

Comment

Originally posted by Derek Vinyard View Post
                See look at what the **** does to you, you probably 25 and act like you 13...

Weed impaires your brain and ALSO inscrease the chance of gettin ERECTAL difficulties

Im sayin, exercise will do wonders, youll look great and your dick will be hard long enough to please any women because of the increased blood flow
                do you work for the government..

Comment

Pay no heed to the people on this thread TS, they're all junkies
                  Last edited by Mighty_Windir; 08-07-2009, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                    Pay no heed to the people on thie thread TS, they're all junkies
                    actually I've only smoked one time, but i'm for legalization of marijuana if only for the purpose of medical reasons. My brother has crohns disease. That is much safer then chemically thrown together man made pills.

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
                      do you work for the government..
                      No hes telling it as it is, you dope head, if you love that **** then get the facts, by the way if you think smoking dope is great try herion its 10 times better

Comment

Working...
                      X