Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF!!! Chavez jr has got to be kidding right??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
    Of course hes not on crack,I'm pretty sure that is arums plan.
    LMAO, people seem to think that Arum isn't pulling the strings from behind, setting this **** up. I already put it out there that he sabotaged the Mayweather fight (and got people to think he actually tried to negotiate with the help of the braggadocios idiot himself).

JCC Jr. isn't delusional, he isn't pulling this out of his ass. The same way Arum promised Margarito a Pacquiao fight, he must've done the same with Jr. And if he beats Cotto, you better be damn sure this fight is coming next (why do you think Arum wanted the Cotto fight this year for the kid?).

Comment

WARRR Vaca de Dinero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Actually this wouldn't be surprising at all. This fight would be made easily by TR if Chavez can beat Cotto or someone like that. Heck, it could happen without that.

Welcome to the world of boxing. You don't have to 'deserve' a shot at the best. If you have a fan following, good promoter, and maybe even influential manager (Al Haymon) then you can get fights and money that sound ridiculous to fans. All sorts of 'ridiculous' things are possible in this sport today..........

Comment

If Chavez gets his hands on a belt at 154 a Pac fight makes obvious sense for Arum because Pac will beat the every living **** out of Chavez and be able to claim another weight division.

However I can't imagine any scenario where Chavez beats Cotto so it'd have to take Cotto getting shoved aside for some reason for this fight to happen.

Comment

I still have a hard time seeing this as he is more serious as a fighter with Roach as trainer, but we all know Roach will be on Pacquiao's corner.

Comment

Working...
            X