Collapse
No announcement yet.

HORUS PRESENTS: “It is twice as hard to crush a HALF-TRUTH as a whole lie”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think Floyd is a coward, but I don't think he seeks to challenge himself. I don't think Floyd sucks, but I don't think he's anywhere near the caliber of SRR, Ali, or even Pacquiao.

Like you said, the truth is somewhere in the middle. I don't argue too much cause people are so polarized, I get criticized from all angles.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
      I ant reading all that My Niggu!! Too much ****.

In the end Pacquiao vs Mayweather is what matters and any other fight for either fighter is straight up bull****
      it is not even a long read, if you read it, it might even apply to cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        Ok just checking...
        no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
          First of all your post is complete lie. Not even a half-truth
          and Damn, why so hostile?
          Pistol Whip you have been on this board a long time, and it amazes me to see that I can still provoke this kind of reaction out of you.

relax and discuss.

I like how you ignored my point horus that you only bring these things up in regards to Black American fighters in a way to some how elevate them into Martyrs of some sort.

Plus how can ones opinion be a lie? I'm not lying when I say Floyd is a fraud because I truely do feel in my heart of hearts that he is a cherry picking douche who lies and resorts to slander and trickery rather then just straight up having a pair of balls.

If I was lying genuis that would mean I secretly love Floyd which I don't. Any ignorent ass knows that opinions can never be lies it's common fuking knowledge and goes against the very definition of what a lie actually is.

Comment

I had to turn in a complete balance sheet by 9:00am this morning...So i really had no time to even try and do a show last night and complete an entire balance sheet

next week for sure though it is going to pop off... I already have the show scheduled
            you an accountant foo? don't force balance the balance sheet...it will get you in trouble

Comment

Oh Horus you obvious bigot please don't ignore me!

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                I like how you ignored my point horus that you only bring these things up in regards to Black American fighters in a way to some how elevate them into Martyrs of some sort.

Plus how can ones opinion be a lie? I'm not lying when I say Floyd is a fraud because I truely do feel in my heart of hearts that he is a cherry picking douche who lies and resorts to slander and trickery rather then just straight up having a pair of balls.

If I was lying genuis that would mean I secretly love Floyd which I don't. Any ignorent ass knows that opinions can never be lies it's common fuking knowledge and goes against the very definition of what a lie actually is.
                So if Opinions can never be lies
                Does that mean all opinions are true and therefore facts in your opinion???

I mean you are either telling the truth or you are not.
                Someone can always change their opinion, but they can never change the facts.

this disscusion is about to be interesting I can already tell.
                Last edited by Horus; 04-22-2010, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                  you an accountant foo? don't force balance the balance sheet...it will get you in trouble
                  No i am not a accountant, I work part time as a financial analyst i just got this job so i am trying my best not to **** up.

Comment

First of all your post is complete lie. Not even a half-truth
                    and Damn, why so hostile?
                    Pistol Whip you have been on this board a long time, and it amazes me to see that I can still provoke this kind of reaction out of you.

relax and discuss.
                    Hey Horus
                    can you give me the cliff notes cause I dont really feel like reading all that

Comment

So if Opinions can never be lies
                      Does that mean all opinions are true and therefore facts in your opinion???

Yes opinions are fact! It's a fact "I" think Floyd is a cherry picking idiot my racist friend. I'm not lying when I say I feel that way. Like i said if I was lying that would mean I secretly love the guy.

A person can't lie about their point of view, but that doesn't mean that everyone agrees with me which is their opinion.
                      Last edited by pistol whip; 04-22-2010, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X