Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we stop pretending Klitschko isnt shot.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the Fury fight showed how old and past prime this once formidable heavyweight is. I am sure he trained hard for Fury but hard training can't make him any younger or less over the hill. He could prove me wrong but I expect AJ will knock him out.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      wlad would beat up Parker pretty bad if they ever fought thats the thread answer...lmao...Hey Wacky did you check that Klitchko vs Parker thread recently????
      I love how you actually think your being clever/witty

You are one of the biggest laughing stocks on this forum, your head is a greasy balding mess, you cannot throw punches correctly. and you have one of the most ridiculous quotes on this forum of all time (a fantastic achievement)

'AJ is already the GOAT'

Comment

Can we start giving Tyson the earned credit..

Wlad wasn't shot, he fought a brilliant boxer in Tyson that night. He could have done better, but maybe even that wouldn't be enough to beat Fury.

Wlad is past his prime, no doubt about that. Wlad that fought Haye would easily beat this version of Wlad. but but.. he is not shot. at least he wasn't in his last fight. This is a massive test for AJ and if he beats him he is rightfully the NO 1. HW at least till Fury comes back.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          Afraid to pull the trigger - is THE clearest sign a fighter is shot.

So suddenly he's going to throw punches agaisnt a guy that hits 10x harder than fluffy fury after nearly 2 years out of the ring, at 41 years old?

riiiiight.
          I have to agree with that statement. He should retire, he has a smoking wife and needs to keep pounding that instead.

Comment

Wlad is getting stopped in one of those old vs young fighter fights that leaves you feeling kind of gross afterwards. He looks like Mosley in there.

Comment

Joshua is a stiff robot with bad footwork.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
                Wlad is getting stopped in one of those old vs young fighter fights that leaves you feeling kind of gross afterwards. He looks like Mosley in there.
                Yep, and AJ fanboys are going to crazy and pretend like Wlad was never shot and now AJ has an amazing win on his resume

Comment

I think its still to be determined if Klitschko is shot. I expected Klitschko to have a hard time with Fury so I didn't see the crazy sh^t that some people saw. I saw what I expected & a lil extra on top, but I credit that with Fury doing well & having a good blueprint for Klitschko more than Klitschko didn't show up.

I will concede it could be that Fury did well + Klitschko burned out at the same time, but we'll never really know at this point cuz Klitschko has been out of the ring so long even if he was good for Fury & just ran into the better man he could be shot by now with the time progressing while he's not fought. So who's to say if he was shot pre-Fury or post-Fury/pre-Joshua?

And just to play all the cards on the table it could be he's great right now, but cuz he's been out of the ring so long he just has a bad night with all the ring rust lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ( . Y . ) View Post
                    Joshua is a stiff robot with bad footwork.
                    agreed, not to mention he's packing glass.

Regardless, Im struggling to see Klitschko winning, it's kind of hard to win if you're scared to throw a punch..

Comment

Its agree that its hard to determine if Klit was shot v Fury

I dont think highly of Fury. He throws punches like bum fights. I do have to concede that his movement had a lot to do with Wlad not punching. Fury is very nimble for a guy that size. Its just that his punches are so garbage.

I do think Wlad has to be at least semi-shot. He's what, 41 yrs old. Yes, HWs have a longer shelf life and he takes great care of himself. But he is 41.

Im betting on AJ

Comment

Working...
                      X