Collapse
No announcement yet.

"This is boxing not knockouts"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, why the need for all these defensive threads? GGG won... the issue has always been you guys with your "It has to be a KO" or if not it's boring. Now that GGG couldn't KO someone out, you are now here pointing out "some type of irony" thread. Shouldn't it be the other way round? Didn't dayum said yesterday that all Jacobs needs to do was go the full 12 rounds and he would get the decision? Here is Jacobs going the full 12 rounds in his country and not getting the decision. If this fight was in the UK against Eubank or Kazakhstan you better believe the home fighter would get the win.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      Fuk well now I gotta respond once more.

Did I say he should have demolished/killed/ko him? You and the op stop making things up like always.

If Golovkin is as good as you say, he should not have had a hard time with Jacobs end of story. Idk how the Fuk you keep thinking I said he should have kod him. When I've clearly said multiple times the exact opposite.

And atg shouldn't have looked so average vs his first step up
      even the atg's struggle in fights. didnt mayweather struggle against maidana? you and others have higher expectations of ggg than even his fans do youre all so desperate for him to get exposed, well guess what, 37-0!!!!! damn that must really sting!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        even the atg's struggle in fights. didnt mayweather struggle against maidana? you and others have higher expectations of ggg than even his fans do youre all so desperate for him to get exposed, well guess what, 37-0!!!!! damn that must really sting!!!!
        Yea Floyd had a close fight with maidana. Here's the difference, he outclassed and schooled many other high class champions over the years.

You would have a point if maidana was floyds first step up fight and best opponent to date. Floyd was already proven 10x over vs A class fighters. Not 30 Martin murrays

You if you don't realize the difference then there's no hope for you

Comment

A great night of boxing..a 12 round war is better than a first round ko

Comment

Yea Floyd had a close fight with maidana. Here's the difference, he outclassed and schooled many other high class champions over the years.

You would have a point if maidana was floyds first step up fight and best opponent to date. Floyd was already proven 10x over vs A class fighters. Not 30 Martin murrays

Here is a difference for you.

Other champs were willing to fight floyd. At 160, there is a race to see who can get the furthest away from GGG. From Sturm, to Martinez to Cotto to canelo.

If GGG is such a hypejob, why didn't these champions just expose him?

Comment

Originally posted by Face Of Boxing View Post
              Here is a difference for you.

Other champs were willing to fight floyd. At 160, there is a race to see who can get the furthest away from GGG. From Sturm, to Martinez to Cotto to canelo.

If GGG is such a hypejob, why didn't these champions just expose him?
              You keep ignoring my question if you still think Lemieux is better I already answered like 5 of yours.

GG has been a pro for 10 years and some how it's everyone else's fault he hasn't fought any A class fighters. Funny

Comment

Originally posted by Face Of Boxing View Post
                So its hbos fault that guys here have a double standard that only select fighters can use boxing tactics instead of just relying on power? Nah. Fighters like Winky Wright were praised for not having to rely on power to win fights.

Golovkin chooses to box against a big puncher, like he did against Lemieux, and hes put down for it. I thought you guys liked chess matches?
                Hyperion and I are the biggest Winky fans I know and trust they use to bash Winky hard. They said he was boring, some said it was better to watch paint dry.

Comment

You keep ignoring my question if you still think Lemieux is better I already answered like 5 of yours.

GG has been a pro for 10 years and some how it's everyone else's fault he hasn't fought any A class fighters. Funny
                  Nobody cares about Lemiuex.

Funny how all the previous 160 champs chose to not fight this overrated hypejob with no skill.

Comment

Why are you being stupid on purpose? I didn't say that at all. Gg looks great vs the stumblebums. Vs an above average fighter he doesn't look so special. It's not like Golovkin has a resume of great fighters.

Why do you keep ignoring/playing dumb? This is why you always block me cause I make your 'point' look stupid every time
                    It's good because we get what you are saying. It's either he doesn't interpret well or he is playing dumb.

Comment

you make ggg sound like some novice. he holds 3 belts, 17 title defences. hes fought at world level for a long long time. he clearly won the fight. suck it up.

Comment

Working...
                      X