No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito vs. Sor Rungvisai Will Happen, Says Sulaiman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
    Does that make you feel better? Your emotional stability is questionable.

he should still fight a mandatory within one year. He went more than a year after Concepcion without. I know there are all sorts of outs and exceptions and general BS with the WBC rules where they remake reality.

Bottom line: good fight in March. Period.
    Another lie with this guy.

The rules of the WBC said that you can defend your title once time each year, and the 2016 never finished when Cuadras "lost" their title

Bottom line: nobody is saying that the thai is a bad rival but Gonzalez ducked the rematch with Cuadras and said things about the money but he ended fighting with an inferior rival for less money.

That is incongruent, he ducked two times Cuadras rematch, period.

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
      From the Horse's mouth: "Cuadras defeated Concepcion in his voluntary defense on April 4, 2015" http://wbcboxing.com/wbceng/news/483...-each-division

I am surprised you have not been banned yet, such awful name calling is not tolerated well in NSB..

And Concepcion was the #1 in the rankings, and the #1 in the rankings always is the mandatory, the same boxingscene page mentioned Concepcion like the mandatory challenger.

Stop saying lies.

Can you understand this:

#1 rankings is the mandatory.

You cand fight with the mandatory in your free time like champ.

Like Valdez did in his last defense, right?

Comment

The WBC barely follows their own rules and caveats them like crazy so that they can generally do what they want for long periods of time. Always been that way; give themselves more wiggle since Rochigianni almost put them out of business. No one is lying. I posted in support of that position but if it was declared a voluntary, than it was. I checked their rules. I know they can declare an exception if the voluntary would have been declared mandatory, but not clear that they did that here.

You are lying because you do not know the rules.

They did it man, all the organisms did the same when the champ fought with his mandatory in his free time, like Valdez did it too with guy of Japan.

Use the common sense, is not easy ducked a mandatory, Canelo with all his power was obligated to vacant the title of the wbc.

The thai never said that Cuadras ducked him because he knows that never expired the time limit.

Only are 2 o 3 fanboys of the nica saying this in the page to excuse that their idol ducked the rematch with Cuadras.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
          Another lie with this guy.

The rules of the WBC said that you can defend your title once time each year, and the 2016 never finished when Cuadras "lost" their title

Bottom line: nobody is saying that the thai is a bad rival but Gonzalez ducked the rematch with Cuadras and said things about the money but he ended fighting with an inferior rival for less money.

That is incongruent, he ducked two times Cuadras rematch, period.
          Depends on how one would define a year. Is it calendar or title reign? If I'm misunderstanding that, may be the case. I'm not lying about anything.

As to Concepcion's #1 status, the rule states:

Timing and Extensions of Mandatory Defense Obligations. The time periods for mandatory defenses stated in these Rules may be altered by the WBC in its sole discretion under special circumstances, including if a champion has defended the title in a voluntary defense against a contender the WBC may have deemed a mandatory challenger. No mandatory bout may be contested until such time as is required for a mandatory defense under these Rules & Regulations, including any extensions that may be granted by the WBC in its sole discretion.

Per the part in bold, and as noted, it's not clear the WBC made that exception for Cuadras. If they did, then one year from Concepcion would have been April 2016. If they didn't, then he just went about two years from his title win without a mandatory or de facto mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
            From the Horse's mouth: "Cuadras defeated Concepcion in his voluntary defense on April 4, 2015" http://wbcboxing.com/wbceng/news/483...-each-division

I am surprised you have not been banned yet, such awful name calling is not tolerated well in NSB..
            I will murderer you more in this debate.

Links in spanish were Concepcion was mentioned(like boxingscene did too) as the mandatory challenger:

"Concepción, actual campeón Plata WBC, es el retador obligatorio".

http://www.soloboxeo.com/2015/03/25/...el-4-de-abril/

"El Nica Concepción llega a este combate como retador obligatorio del CMB".

http://www.prensa.com/deportes/Cuadr...172582887.html

So, when he ducked the mandatory?

When Cuadras won the title the mandatory was Concepcion, not the thai, and the time limit to fight with the thai never expired.

You can comply with your mandatory challenger in your free time to do voluntaries.

I do not say this, the rules do.

You are a sick guy that loves say lies and is sick of fanaticism with Gonzalez.

But I'm putting trues and facts, you just lies.

Comment

I will murderer you more in this debate.

Links in spanish were Concepcion was mentioned(like boxingscene did too) as the mandatory challenger:

"Concepción, actual campeón Plata WBC, es el retador obligatorio".

http://www.soloboxeo.com/2015/03/25/...el-4-de-abril/

"El Nica Concepción llega a este combate como retador obligatorio del CMB".

http://www.prensa.com/deportes/Cuadr...172582887.html

So, when he ducked the mandatory?

When Cuadras won the title the mandatory was Concepcion, not the thai, and the time limit to fight with the thai never expired.

You can comply with your mandatory challenger in your free time to do voluntaries.

I do not say this, the rules do.

You are a sick guy that loves say lies and is sick of fanaticism with Gonzalez.

But I'm putting trues and facts, you just lies.
              But if the WBC never granted that as an exception where the voluntary was equal to the mandatory, per their rules, the press may have just been assuming based on placement. I don't know the answer to that. No fanaticism. I'm fine with any combination of the best eight at 115. I'd prefer they skip straight to Inoue with the winner of Cuadras. This isn't a bad detour. It's not really a debate; I don't have a firm position here. Just looking at their rules and trying to make hay of them.

You're throwing a tantrum because you aren't getting the precise fight you want. That's definitional fanaticism.

Comment

Depends on how one would define a year. Is it calendar or title reign? If I'm misunderstanding that, may be the case. I'm not lying about anything.

As to Concepcion's #1 status, the rule states:

Timing and Extensions of Mandatory Defense Obligations. The time periods for mandatory defenses stated in these Rules may be altered by the WBC in its sole discretion under special circumstances, including if a champion has defended the title in a voluntary defense against a contender the WBC may have deemed a mandatory challenger. No mandatory bout may be contested until such time as is required for a mandatory defense under these Rules & Regulations, including any extensions that may be granted by the WBC in its sole discretion.

Per the part in bold, and as noted, it's not clear the WBC made that exception for Cuadras. If they did, then one year from Concepcion would have been April 2016. If they didn't, then he just went about two years from his title win without a mandatory or de facto mandatory.
                It's pretty obvious that Cuadrad did his mandatory fight vs Concepcion.

I repeat, the thai never said that Cuadras ducked him or something like that, why? Because his promotor knows that the time limit never expired.

You are saying the answer, Cuadras vs Gonzalez was an special fight, Sulaiman said this, so, Cuadras never ducked the thai because he did not anything wrong according the rules, because after the fight with Mepranum in April he fought with Gonzalez.

And now the time limit is expired, the wbc gave a chance to Roman of fight with Cuadras in the rematch becuase is a special fight that people wanna see but he ducked Cuadras two times and now he is obligated to fight with the thai.

It's all good, nobody was wrong with the rules.

But that mega lie of "Cuadras ducked 2 years the fight with the thai" was a big bull****, he never ducked him.

Comment

It's pretty obvious that Cuadrad did his mandatory fight vs Concepcion.

I repeat, the thai never said that Cuadras ducked him or something like that, why? Because his promotor knows that the time limit never expired.

You are saying the answer, Cuadras vs Gonzalez was an special fight, Sulaiman said this, so, Cuadras never ducked the thai because he did not anything wrong according the rules, because after the fight with Mepranum in April he fought with Gonzalez.

And now the time limit is expired, the wbc gave a chance to Roman of fight with Cuadras in the rematch becuase is a special fight that people wanna see but he ducked Cuadras two times and now he is obligated to fight with the thai.

It's all good, nobody was wrong with the rules.

But that mega lie of "Cuadras ducked 2 years the fight with the thai" was a big bull****, he never ducked him.
                  I never said he ducked him. You have me confused with someone else. But he also never sought to give him a rematch. I said there is irony in his waiting on the rematch he wants for the guy who never got one. There is.

Comment

But if the WBC never granted that as an exception where the voluntary was equal to the mandatory, per their rules, the press may have just been assuming based on placement. I don't know the answer to that. No fanaticism. I'm fine with any combination of the best eight at 115. I'd prefer they skip straight to Inoue with the winner of Cuadras. This isn't a bad detour. It's not really a debate; I don't have a firm position here. Just looking at their rules and trying to make hay of them.

You're throwing a tantrum because you aren't getting the precise fight you want. That's definitional fanaticism.
                    They always do that, and is not just the wbc, are the omb, fib and amb, man, it's pretty obvious what I'm talking to you. Look what Valdez did.

Nope, I am fan that likes the justice in this sports and what Roman did is an action of a b.i.t.c.h, look what Frampton and Leo did, they will fight inmediatly.

Fanaticism is deny evidents things.

Answer me.

Why Roman Gonzalez is not crying about money with the thai?

Why he refused 2 times the fight with Cuadras?

At this level there is not easy fights, the thai is good but is an inferior fighter than Cuadras and Roman elected the easiest fight for him.

Comment

I never said he ducked him. You have me confused with someone else. But he also never sought to give him a rematch. I said there is irony in his waiting on the rematch he wants for the guy who never got one. There is.
                      You do not but some fanboys did it, and are differents fights man, Cuadras won clearly 5 rounds vs the thai, it was not a great fight, Gonzalez vs Cuadras was one of the best fights of the year and all the world: promoters, fans, tv, hbo, wanna see the rematch quickly, except Gonzalez.

And is not all, he putted excuses like money but now he is fighting with a unknow thai(for the tv) for less money.

Is not incongruent?
                      Last edited by Mexican_Puppet; 01-07-2017, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X