Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor McGregor With Majority Decision Over Diaz in Bloody Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
    I follow boxing, not human cockfighting. This trash doesn't belong here, it's a sign of the times unfortunately, though. If not for Mayweather this guy wouldn't have his name here.
    Great post bro would green but can't

Comment

Conor wouldn't stop looking up at the clock. He couldn't wait for that fight to finish, lol.

Plus the Octagon laps he would do, lol. He looked finished during multiple parts of that fight.

I knew Nate not finishing would bite him in the ass.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
        Great post bro would green but can't
        Thirteen seconds...

Comment

This dude act has run it's course.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
            I had it 3-2 Diaz.

Seems like round 2 is the one people aren't quite sure of.
            Do you score for more punches landed or significant blows?

Comment

Originally posted by SOPH~ REP. View Post
              McGregor lost but we all know why he got the deci$ion 3

Comment

BIG QUESTION......Why would anyone who didn't want to read about a combat sport on a Boxing site click on it? Get over it ladies.

Comment

Fight was was alright. Kinda boring.

Comment

Diaz is a bloody mess but he's winning,they need to give it to McGregor for Trilogy...right Bob Arum!

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                      You clearly didn't acknowledge the very noticeable size difference. Dunce. Diaz is UFC's Margarito who Floyd ducked.
                      conor is a big guy.......diaz is tall but skinny. also conor clearly has more power. he just has **** stamina which is what almost wrecked him in this fight.

u have been acknowledging the size difference between me and u in this very thread crying? how does that make u feel......to know that theres such a dramatic size difference between me and u? does that burn through your insecure wittle heart? u see kido, some people are blessed in this world with certain traits and characteristics. while others (you) are bottom feeders & have to take anything u can get. the size is very beneficial my boy......& it's just naturally that way. not your fault. more of mother natures way of saying you're pathetic. it makes me want to do a backwards flip to know that it BURNS A hole through your spirit. in fact it makes me want to do a wheely on a motorcycle on a 65 freeway.

THE SIZE.........

you & beercules get over your insecurities and try to love more

haaaaaaahaha
                      Last edited by Godsfly; 08-21-2016, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X