Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teddy Atlas: Nothing Personal Against Roach; Just Doing My Job

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teddy Atlas: Nothing Personal Against Roach; Just Doing My Job

Teddy Atlas contends that his criticism of Freddie Roach during ESPN "Friday Night Fights" telecasts has been misconstrued as dislike for the International Boxing Hall of Fame trainer.

[Click Here To Read More]

I respect Teddy and think he's the best in the business at commentating

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Shyt View Post
      I respect Teddy and think he's the best in the business at commentating
      Did you just say Atlas was the best commentator???? Really??😯😕

Comment

This is dumb. This was literally the only selling point to this garbage fight and Atlas won't even engage Roach. Roach hate Atlas.

Comment

Freddie is very thin-skinned! Amir got KO'd. Manny got KO'd. Manny lost. Cotto lost. He's a good trainer, but some of his fighters had flaws that other trainers were able to expose. We'll se what happens in Bradley III. I'm glad Teddy is taking the high road. How long will it be before Freddie predicts that Pacquiao gets the KO?

Comment

Teddy Atlas is pretty good with his commentating, he has experience as a trainer and has seen a lot of things...I think he is fair and tells it like it is..

Comment

Turdy Shatless is so jealous of Roach it's ridiculous. All he's ever done is kowtow to the networks and be biased towards the fighters they had predetermined to get the decisions. All this call it like I honestly see it stuff is a result of Turdy inhaling too much of his own methane.

Comment

Manny better KO Bradley now for Atlas stealing that "im just doing my job" line from the pacman.

Comment

He's taking the high road now, but I think things could get crazy if they start exchanging words in close proximity.

Comment

Originally posted by frantic fighter View Post
                    Did you just say Atlas was the best commentator???? Really??😯😕
                    My personal opinion for whatever its worth but I think he's better than Lampley and Kellerman.

I'm over the HBO d i c k riding biased crew.

Comment

Working...
                    X