• Show
Clear All

• P4P-R4R, Still claiming Champion!

Enjoy

Undisputed......???

Comment

Song is wack I must say

Comment

for a great fighter, he looks so unimpressive in workouts.

hitting the heavy bag, speed bag, working the mitts.

very unrealistic training imo.

obviously hasn't hurt him though.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          for a great fighter, he looks so unimpressive in workouts.

hitting the heavy bag, speed bag, working the mitts.

very unrealistic training imo.

obviously hasn't hurt him though.
          I have to disagree with that. I think he looks better than a lot of so called "great fighters" did in training camp. I've seen footage of Ali, Leonard, and Duran train and Floyd looks on par with those guys in training.

His pad work, speed bag work, and jump rope sessions are second to none in the game right now. I will say that Pacquiao looks far more impressive on the heavy bag though. But the heavy bag requires little to no coordination and for a guy with a lot of hand speed such as Pac's its easy to just wail on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
            I have to disagree with that. I think he looks better than a lot of so called "great fighters" did in training camp. I've seen footage of Ali, Leonard, and Duran train and Floyd looks on par with those guys in training.

His pad work, speed bag work, and jump rope sessions are second to none in the game right now. I will say that Pacquiao looks far more impressive on the heavy bag though. But the heavy bag requires little to no coordination and for a guy with a lot of hand speed such as Pac's its easy to just wail on it.
            i dunno.

his pad work to me looks too coordinated and kinda slow like a dance.

his speed bag is okay but again not impressive considering his hand speed, coordination and talent.

his heavy bag is worse of the three imo.

but what do i know, i'm no expert and still look like a ****** on my speedbag.

just an amateur's observation.

Comment

Working...
            X