• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    And yours is?

Judah clearly got the robbery, he didnt land anything the whole fight, FACT

Lucas clearly landed the harder cleaner shots all night, FACT

How can you win in that case? Oh air jabs and fancy footwork (aka Running away)
    My opinion isn't fact but I'm not the one acting like a fool by saying ''FACT'' at the end of sentences that are not actually true ( He didn't land anything all night), and at sentences where the conclusion reached on the subject matter is subjective.

Comment

Originally posted by Badzi1987 View Post
      The Brandon Rios theory will only work until he is connected by a Matthysse punch... then his "F*** it he's only a human" line will change to "He's a harda$$ motherf****r"

very true

Comment

That's the only way Rios knows how to fight, so of course

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
          My opinion isn't fact but I'm not the one acting like a fool by saying ''FACT'' at the end of sentences that are not actually true ( He didn't land anything all night), and at sentences where the conclusion reached on the subject matter is subjective.
          And how about the other "fact" i posted?

Of course its subjective; this word and boxrec are the only ways you can say judah won that fight, fancy feet and air jabs. If you wanna be a Boxrec warrior, then theres nothing else to say, but if you actually watched the fight, you know exactly who won

Comment

Working...
          X