Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Mayweather Fight Made Him An All-Time Great?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
    Let's be honest here, would you give him more respect?

Or would your list just include the "Overrated Cotto" and "Cheater Margarito"? I think the answer is clear>

Cotto is now overrated???

WTF *****s dont know **** about boxing...

Comment

• Originally posted by Gutz View Post
      Cotto is now overrated???

WTF *****s dont know **** about boxing...
      Cotto isn't a great fighter~

Also if you want to only look at one side which the thread starter did and YOU are doing, expect to get that thrown back in your face~

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post

Also if you want to only look at one side which the thread starter did and YOU are doing, expect to get that thrown back in your face~

wrong.. I'm not discrediting Floyds win.. I think some of his wins are great.. But not better then Pacs resume..

While you.. do everything to try to discredit Pac...

And you call your self a boxing fan???

Comment

• Originally posted by Gutz View Post
          wrong.. I'm not discrediting Floyds win.. I think some of his wins are great.. But not better then Pacs resume..

While you.. do everything to try to discredit Pac...

And you call your self a boxing fan???
          You only look at one side of the story~ I look at all kinds of things but I can look at only negatives if I so choose. I know the upside to Manny though and would fully admit he is a great fighter but it is a matter of longevity and consistency with him also not one defining fight.

So to me Manny and Floyd are about the same, who you think ahead matter little to me as I am fully admitting they are close so having one ahead of the other is perfectly fine.

Do you really want me to do this to you?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post

See, someone got it. Cotto being overrated is a matter of opinion, i think he is, but that wasn't the point i was making.

Since the TS pretty much talked down every opponent Mayweather has had in the last 6 years, if Marg and Cotto been one he would have talked them down too.

Sadly ignorance and hate knows no logic, so i guess i'm wasting my time, but like i said you got it.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
              See, someone got it. Cotto being overrated is a matter of opinion, i think he is, but that wasn't the point i was making.

Since the TS pretty much talked down every opponent Mayweather has had in the last 6 years, if Marg and Cotto been one he would have talked them down too.

Sadly ignorance and hate knows no logic, so i guess i'm wasting my time, but like i said you got it.
              Yea it is kind of sad, I don't even like doing that I would much rather just respect what goes down for the most part.

Sadly I have never gotten much headway with that line of thought and have to resort to other methods of making my point.

Comment

• Mosley made Floyd the G.O.A.T!

Comment

• Originally posted by EL_cano View Post
                  Mosley made Floyd the G.O.A.T!
                  And you mother made an idiot , what a gift to mankind that was ..

Comment

• The ts is same idiot that made a thread about how pac would outbox ank ko Leonard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                      The ts is same idiot that made a thread about how pac would outbox ank ko Leonard.
                      Yea I know, I only got involved because I was bored last night.

Comment

Working...
                      X