Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have never seen a fan base not accept a loss as much as the wilder/ldbc crew

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have never seen a fan base not accept a loss as much as the wilder/ldbc crew

Like seriously

I think we should somehow change the records that wilder won

Ever single day these ldbc lot are crying and whinging, making you stuff hoping it will stick

They can’t accept the fact the better man won and wilder lost

Costume
    Gloves
    Wraps
    Cement
    Shoe slipped
    Broken arm
    Bad shoulder
    The farmer

The list goes on and on

Even after pac lost the excuses were not this bad, this has really taken it on another level

These wilder fans sleep thinking about fury winning and how it can’t be possible it happened, so they wake up to get on here to type up some new stuff

Show some class and get a job you bums

Idk these Pac-fans still haven't gotten over Floyd beating Manny. And alot of them have resorted to full blown obsession.

If Fury wife died and they implied he killed her etc. Then i would say they the worst. Until then those Pac-fans are the worst.

Comment

Their entire cultural identity was hit with the equivalent of the death star superlaser when Fury beat up their boy

Comment

Fury is living rent free in Wilder fans heads.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
          Idk these Pac-fans still haven't gotten over Floyd beating Manny. And alot of them have resorted to full blown obsession.

If Fury wife died and they implied he killed her etc. Then i would say they the worst. Until then those Pac-fans are the worst.
          Didn’t you cry about LDBC threads in another thread? Yet you casually flip everything towards PAC fans to make it seem like the LDBC are better.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
            Like seriously

I think we should somehow change the records that wilder won

Ever single day these ldbc lot are crying and whinging, making you stuff hoping it will stick

They can’t accept the fact the better man won and wilder lost

Costume
            Gloves
            Wraps
            Cement
            Shoe slipped
            Broken arm
            Bad shoulder
            The farmer

The list goes on and on

Even after pac lost the excuses were not this bad, this has really taken it on another level

These wilder fans sleep thinking about fury winning and how it can’t be possible it happened, so they wake up to get on here to type up some new stuff

Show some class and get a job you bums

Hey brother , maybe you can answer me and hoping you do
            So , before I ask you let me state that I am no FAN of the three but need clarification

How does Fury get called an atg and at the same time , by the same people ( especially that k unt Kesha ) they continue calling Wilder a bum
            I might not be the sharpest tool in the shed but c’mon
            How does that work
            How can Fury be atg and only after ( cause before this , I had never seen anything about it ) he beat the so-called bum

Thanks in advance , just looking to broaden my horizons cause I have a very hard time dealing with this
            Are people just ignorant or what’s the kicker

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
              Didn’t you cry about LDBC threads in another thread? Yet you casually flip everything towards PAC fans to make it seem like the LDBC are better.. lol
              OMFG... U cant discuss anything without bringing them up??

Imo Pac-fans worst cuz they been salty for a decade str8 obsessing over Floyd, implying he killed his babymother.

That's worst than Wilder/LDBC and their imaginary excuses they been pulling outta their ass.

Comment

Imo Pac-fans worst cuz they been salty for a decade str8 obsessing over Floyd, implying he killed his babymother.

That's worst than Wilder/LDBC and their imaginary excuses they been pulling outta their ass.

Help me out
                I’m looking for Kesha , you know his whereabouts
                Cause he won’t come out to playay

Lmfao

Comment

There is no such thing as PAC fans on YouTube in the numbers making boxing “unfair” and pulling race cards. That theme is exclusive to DBn and Ego which the LDBC piggy backed off their style. Once upon a time 78sportstv wasn’t about any of that. I used to listen to 78 from 2014-2017 because he was a casual fan talking about everything objectively. He’s no longer the same and “racial injustice” didn’t start with Wilder nor did 78 talk like that before, so Obviously he found the hustle and changed character.

Nice try though blaming Pac fans as worst than the LDBc. Not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
                    There is no such thing as PAC fans on YouTube in the numbers making boxing “unfair” and pulling race cards. That theme is exclusive to DBn and Ego which the LDBC piggy backed off their style. Once upon a time 78sportstv wasn’t about any of that. I used to listen to 78 from 2014-2017 because he was a casual fan talking about everything objectively. He’s no longer the same and “racial injustice” didn’t start with Wilder nor did 78 talk like that before, so Obviously he found the hustle and changed character.

Nice try though blaming Pac fans as worst than the LDBc. Not even close.

OP asked a question and i gave my opinion...... Fck off. Frankie

Comment

Working...
                    X