Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will America end up collapsing because we've put women in high positions of power?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will America end up collapsing because we've put women in high positions of power?

Maybe it's just me, but I don't feel that women should be in positions of high-power like the military, presidency or congress.

I don't see Russia with women in high positions in their military. Neither do I see it with China.

No because when you 'put' people in positions you still run things.

Comment

Lmfao! Holy sexist bullshhh is this? You must not have any strong intelligent women in your family to say that openly bro. Seriously. You have great people in both sexes, as an employer I have zero issue with putting a woman in a position of power if she’s the best candidate for the job. Sorry, this ain’t a lifting weights competition, it’s not a who can fk the most people competition.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
        Lmfao! Holy sexist bullshhh is this? You must not have any strong intelligent women in your family to say that openly bro. Seriously. You have great people in both sexes, as an employer I have zero issue with putting a woman in a position of power if she’s the best candidate for the job. Sorry, this ain’t a lifting weights competition, it’s not a who can fk the most people competition.
        Again........ I don't see Russia or China doing it.

Comment

Comment

It's like letting a monkey behind the steering wheel

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
              He doesn’t know about Thatcher or Golda Meier!

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
                Maybe it's just me, but I don't feel that women should be in positions of high-power like the military, presidency or congress.

I don't see Russia with women in high positions in their military. Neither do I see it with China.
                No, because the men will just let them think they're leading. America will fall because of their arrogance.

Comment

Women aren’t natural leaders.
                  Of course there’s always the exception but, that’s it.

Comment

Women would do just fine. They'd just get a restraining order on all the foreign world leaders.

Comment

Working...
                    X