No announcement yet.

Mayweather wins another fighter of the decade award

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather wins another fighter of the decade award

WBN have awarded Mayweather fighter of the decade three in total now the only major award remaining is BWAA fm and they should be announcing their winners soon.

That's WBN, SportingNews, and Yahoo?

Comment

Oh and bbc so four

Comment

Man, he's retired donkeys years ago? Just give him everything then, someone's trying to wind people up.
        Why don't every boxer only fight 5 years arrogant that they've done more than not only what their peers have done, but what they'll do in next 5 years also!
        Arrogance in the extreme, this behaviour shouldn't be accepted or condoned.!
        Last edited by hugh grant; 01-08-2020, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Man, he's retired donkeys years ago? Just give him everything then, someone's trying to wind people up.
          Why don't every boxer only fight 5 years arrogant that they've done more than not only what their peers have done, but what they'll do in next 5 years also!
          Arrogance in the extreme, this behaviour shouldn't be accepted or condoned.!
          lol, damn you mad as hell

Comment

Wins over Canelo and Pac alone would probably rate him higher than most and that's even with being active for only half the decade.

Makes sense to me....

Comment

Originally posted by Galactic Larry View Post
              lol, damn you mad as hell
              It's crazy how he has so many people still pissed off. Lol time to get over it....

Comment

This was a easy choice. Who did ESPN vote as FOTD?

Comment

I’ll be watching you f’ers who said WBN is meaningless.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=837370

Comment

How many fighter of the decade awards are there? A bunch I think. To me Mayweather should win it for sure even though he did not fight the entire decade. How can Pacquiao or Canelo deserve it when Mayweather had clear wins over both of them and remained undefeated? It's debatable that Canelo beat GGG and most think he lost both of those GGG fights. Pacquiao lost to Marquez, Bradley and Horn although the Horn and Bradley losses were bad robberies. Still Mayweather never lost or had a draw.

Comment

Working...
                    X