Clear All

Wilder > Canelo.

PPV is dead doe lmao

Comment

What a mistake Canelo made signing with Dead Zone

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
        How’s that black insult, keyboard warrior? LMAOOO

You and your hero Wilder talk the talk but can’t walk the walk. Pus...sies. LMAOOO
        Wilder aint my hero... I dont ride fighters nuts like u do with Joshua.

Im the key board warrior when all you do is talk shyt on this forum clown

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
          Wilder aint my hero... I dont ride fighters nuts like u do with Joshua.

Im the key board warrior when all you do is talk shyt on this forum clown
          You were on Wilder’s nuts before he lost.

And I do everything I say on the forum. I talk the talk and walk it. Anything I say here, I will say it to these cowards’ faces. On the other hand, you’re an internet black supremacist that can’t walk the walk offline like your hero Wilder. This is the time to make use of the black panther costume.

Comment

BangEM is one of those emotional ignore list fellas. ...talking hard at KillaMane26 but he's just a tinkerbell really.

Comment

Forbes is just a tabloid site. Don't know why you people keep using it as a reference to cite so-called highest-paid people in sports.

Remember, they gather their so-called facts from published sources who are just as guesstimates just like everyone else with their own respective biases, as opposed to first-hand info. They have admitted to this.
              Last edited by maguirre; 05-30-2020, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Hope Floyd reads this and saves his money carefully. Him/pac and the 147 crew at the time lucked out as no one gave a fk about the heavyweight division at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by maguirre View Post
                  Forbes is just a tabloid site. Don't know why you people keep using it as a reference to cite so-called highest-paid people in sports.

Remember, they gather their so-called facts from published sources who are just as guesstimates just like everyone else with their own respective biases, as opposed to first-hand info. They have admitted to this.
                  Yeah, it doesn't even tally with what Fury himself admitted.
                  Which he said he made $7 mil in the first Wilder fight.
                  $1 mil each for the 3 tuneup fights.
                  Don't tell me he made $40 something mil in the rematch.
                  Not to mention the taxes he has to pay plus training expenses,
                  multiple promoters' cut, Arum, Warren, MTK Global or so...

Forbes is a huge joke.
                  Last edited by rickJen; 05-31-2020, 05:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                    Yeah, it doesn't even tally with what Fury himself admitted.
                    Which he said he made $7 mil in the first Wilder fight.
                    $1 mil each for the 3 tuneup fights.
                    Don't tell me he made $40 something mil in the rematch.
                    Not to mention the taxes he has to pay plus training expenses.

Forbes is a huge joke.
                    Thing is if you ask Tyson he will say it's not true. And Fury is not one who would lie about this. He'll tell you exactly how much he has in the bank.

Did Forbes talk to the man himself? No.

Comment

Originally posted by maguirre View Post
                      Thing is if you ask Tyson he will say it's not true. And Fury is not one who would lie about this. He'll tell you exactly how much he has in the bank.

Did Forbes talk to the man himself? No.
                      Forbes never talk to the subjects in their list of so called-highest paid nonsense.

Comment

Working...
                      X