Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abner Mares Targets Joseph Diaz, Ryan Garcia: They Know I Bring a Good Name

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mares needs to call it a day. He has eye problems, and that's probably one of the worst things to have in boxing. If he continues I forsee him ending up like Israel Vasquez, Vasquez is now blind in one of his eyes and struggling to find solutions for it. I'm hoping Mares invested his money and could just move on, and hopefully is not just doing this because he's broke.

Comment

Jo Jo Diaz says Abner is a legend and future HOF, I don't know about that, maybe in Guadalajara, b-level mexican brawler whos best win is smaller and older Darchinyan and he was fouling like crazy in that fight

Comment

Mares needs to retire. Someone needs to defer him to Israel Vasquez and Tony Margarito. I think that's how they both started.

Comment

Mares needs to go away. Never seen a fighter get so many chances and never did anything significant in the last decade.

What’s worst he stalls fights. It took 2 years to make Mares-Santa Cruz 2 when nobody even wanted to see that again. He has no power and got killed by a journeymen Johnny Gonzalez and never asked for a rematch

Comment

Go and get KTFO by tank and go away. Ain't no 1 got time for your canceling fights bumb azz.

Comment

Working...
            X