Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which women look better Brazilian or Colombian?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    Neymar and Ronaldo aren't black what are you talking about. I think they might be mixed though. Ronaldinho is darker than them both but I'm not sure he's 100% black either. Like, he has dark skin but his facial features aren't that of a black person. There's something unique about Brazilians. I can't put my finger on what it is exactly but there is. And not just famous ones, but regular Brazilians i sometimes see on Facebook too. They don't mix like people of different races living in other countries. It's like Brazilians have their unique look, regardless of race. I've noticed that when I was a kid and R9 was my idol (hell he still is my favorite footballer) and always wondered why that is.
    What race would consider this kid as, if you see him walking on the street?

Or this big teeth man?

Yes, they are mixed, but their phenotype is black, yet many blacks are mixed with something, too. Not sure if anyone is pure. Almost everyone is mixed with a little bit of something, but people normally go by your phenotype. Many whites have mixed ancestry, but we still refer to them as white because of their phenotype.

Comment

colombian women are beautiful. brazil has some really good looking blondes but they are mostly european descent.

Comment

I vote for Colombian Women

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
          What race would consider this kid as, if you see him walking on the street?

Or this big teeth man?

Yes, they are mixed, but their phenotype is black, yet many blacks are mixed with something, too. Not sure if anyone is pure. Almost everyone is mixed with a little bit of something, but people normally go by your phenotype. Many whites have mixed ancestry, but we still refer to them as white because of their phenotype.
          You are delusional if you think they're black. They're brown at best. Both ronaldo and neymar have white moms. Neymar's father looks like Mayorga.

Pele or Robinho were black. But ronaldo and neymar are not.

Neymar next to pele

Ronaldo and pele

Last edited by Szef; 03-10-2020, 07:02 PM.

Comment

You are delusional if you think they're black. They're brown at best. Both ronaldo and neymar have white moms. Neymar's father looks like Mayorga.

Szef you are from the UK right, take a trip into Brixton or well just anywhere and find a large black population 'All of the mixed race people will refer to themselves as black and identify with being black etc'

There is no way you would walk up to any gang of so called brown people in the UK, and state what you have just stated here to them 'They will call you deluded'.

It is not about denying their heritage, or even being disrespectful 'Blackness is deeper than skin tone'.
            Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 03-10-2020, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Neymar next to pele

Ronaldo and pele

Red - Obama is considered Black. Stop embarrassing yourself.

In America, this is a black boy:

Him using chemicals in his hair and skin got you flummoxed.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Red - Obama is considered Black. Stop embarrassing yourself.

In America, this is a black boy:

Him using chemicals in his hair and skin got you flummoxed.
                No it got all of you flummoxed because you and me gas are looking at this from the perspective of a black American. Black people from around the world aren't nearly as victimized and pvssyfied as us blacks. Not the ones I've met anyway.

Brasilian blacks don't consider themselves victims so what gives you all the right to call them that?

Comment

No it got all of you flummoxed because you and me gas are looking at this from the perspective of a black American. Black people from around the world aren't nearly as victimized and pvssyfied as us blacks. Not the ones I've met anyway.

Brasilian blacks don't consider themselves victims so what gives you all the right to call them that?
                  Red - another example of you being flummoxed. What?

Dark-skinned blacks aren't as loved as other Brazilian hence the skin bleaching and putting chemicals in the hair.

"My skin is very dark, so going out with my children, on occasions people would say to me, 'Are you the nanny for these children?' And I'd have to explain to them, no, these are my children, I look after them," she says.

A quick lesson on race and class in Brazil: The country was the last place in the Americas to give up slavery. It also imported more than 10 times as many slaves as the U.S. — some 4 million. That's meant that more than 50 percent of the population is of African descent, but those numbers haven't translated to opportunity.
                  For example, these days among the whiter, wealthier classes, it's common to have a nanny, or baba, who is darker-skinned. The woman from London says that the babas are required to wear all white.
                  As a black woman with lighter-skinned children, she says she fears being stopped by the police, who regularly target people of color in Brazil. She always carries ID that shows she is the mother of her two kids — something she didn't have to do in London.
                  Most people in Brazil tell him there isn't a racism problem, and he says that's the root of the issue: People aren't addressing it.
                  https://www.npr.org/sections/paralle...one-by-reality

As I said, stop embarrassing yourself or put me back on ignore. .

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Red - another example of you being flummoxed. What?

Dark-skinned blacks aren't as loved as other Brazilian hence the skin bleaching and putting chemicals in the hair.

https://www.npr.org/sections/paralle...one-by-reality

As I said, stop embarrassing yourself or put me back on ignore. .
                    You have no real life experience with dealing with people from other cultures/countries. All you have is the internet. There's no point talking to you.

Comment

You have no real life experience with dealing with people from other cultures/countries. All you have is the internet. There's no point talking to you.
                      Still flummoxed, I see. You talking about my lack of experience but you should have said that to yourself when you made that general comment about Black Brazilians.

Why so sensitive? Don't be so sensitive, suka.

Comment

Working...
                      X